Do Not Call Violations-Urgent Question-Help!!!

joshuaejones1 said:
Had a question on this. I live in indiana, which specifically states that as a licensed agent I can call people on the DNC. Does is matter if they are on the national DNC and state DNC? If I try calling people am I gonna get in trouble?

You are covered for people on the state list, BUT if they are listed on the federal DNC list you can not legally call them.

Sign up for a log on...It's been a while I believe the first 3 or 4 area codes are free.

First five are free. You can check them a few at time or download the master file to scrub with your favorite tool.

Does that cost anything? If so how much? Is there a website that you know of to sign up for this? I've googled it some and I see some people charging money for a service like this.

Does that cost anything? If so how much? Is there a website that you know of to sign up for this? I've googled it some and I see some people charging money for a service like this.

Signing up is free (donotcall.gov). The software isn't. I had some web-based software written for it. It sounds like it'd be easier for you to just buy a list, but I'm just a guy that sells lists, so I may be biased.

Signing up is free (donotcall.gov). The software isn't. I had some web-based software written for it. It sounds like it'd be easier for you to just buy a list, but I'm just a guy that sells lists, so I may be biased.

I still might buy one from you. Do you happen to know anything about norvax's broker office dialer? I know I can upload a csv file, but I think it just dials numbers one at a time. I guess it's a little faster than dialing manually...

I still might buy one from you. Do you happen to know anything about norvax's broker office dialer? I know I can upload a csv file, but I think it just dials numbers one at a time. I guess it's a little faster than dialing manually...

I've heard of it but not familiar with the specifics on it. I generally believe that any dialer is better than no dialer, so if it's easy to use and already paid for, why not use it. Just about all of them (if not all) will take a .csv file. Some you can even do the DNC scrubbing on right off the dialer.

I'd just buy a list from Josh and be done with it. I did several weeks ago and just started hitting it and starting to see some fruits of my labor. Just my 2 cents!

I'd just buy a list from Josh and be done with it. I did several weeks ago and just started hitting it and starting to see some fruits of my labor. Just my 2 cents!

Glad to hear it's working well for you!

Back