do not understand???

Hey Bon, if you like AC DC you have to hear KIX

Last edited by a moderator:
And if you like Bon Scott . . .

Oh God! Kix! They were a local Baltimore band. They went semi-big with Midnight Dynamite the same year I graduated high school - brings back memories of getting into Hammerjacks (local hard rock club) and watching them as they were coming up.

Never really hit the big time - had some minor hits. Don't forget this one:

Oh God! Kix! There were a local Baltimore band. They went semi-big with Midnight Dynamite the same year I graduated high school - brings back memories of getting into Hammerjacks (local hard rock club) and watching them as they were coming up.

YouTube - Kix - Cold Shower

And if you like KIX you have to check out Funny Money

People can say what they want but talent has left the building in most music today. I really miss the real bands. What we have now is bulls***t.

Guys like Steve Vai must must listen to this garbage that's on today and want to kill himself.

I'm with you guys. I keep telling my kid that Kanye West talks funny and that constant grunting isn't normal. I also thought ball-grabbing went out with MJ. Ugh. Give me a whole lotta LED!!!

Oh God! Kix! They were a local Baltimore band. They went semi-big with Midnight Dynamite the same year I graduated high school - brings back memories of getting into Hammerjacks (local hard rock club) and watching them as they were coming up.

I used to see them religiously at Lamour in Brooklyn NY.

In fact I just got Kix tix at Ram's Head Live in September!!

Back