do not understand???

People can say what they want but talent has left the building in most music today. I really miss the real bands. What we have now is bulls***t.

Guys like Steve Vai must must listen to this garbage that's on today and want to kill himself.

I disagree. There is tons of great music today.

I've tried in my younger years to like Vai and those guys but after a song or two it just sounds like a lot of endless wanking. I can't get into it.

A kid from my neighborhood (Andy Timmons) loved them and grew up to be one of them himself. I've bought a few of Andys CDs and I can apprecieate how good he is but it just bores me to tears to listen to it for very long.

I guess I'm musically immature.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are awesome, I started an entire thread on ac/dc and music by simply not knowing how to use this site. Did anyone miss my original question??? thought so.... LTC and final expense companys.... any advice???

For that, you have to start a new thread and be a bit more specific. However, if you haven't already used the "search" feature, that will be your best bet to get started. There's already tons of information that's been posted! Happy searching!

Thank you Mr. Bill, have found my info and starting to navigate site much better now. By the way did you listen to that album you posted yet?? good stuff uh!!

Latest posts

Back