Do People Really Read Your Blogs?

I use it primarily for SEO and it has been very powerful in that regard. I do get phones call about specific blogs. Proper site SEO and constantly updated blog have been a great lead source as of late.

I just started a new blog for commercial insurance agents so I hope people start reading it soon! I'm not looking to make any money off of it just have a place to share and learn new marketing ideas so it won't really be worth it if I can't get others to start sharing. But, considering I just started it, I'll definitely give it awhile to build up before I decide whether or not its worth it to continue.

If you want to check it out it's njbusinessinsurancelady (sorry, had to do it!)

If you have any ideas for me to make it better, please let me know. And, yes, I hope I do get some SEO out of it for my effort at least...

Ummmm....talking doorhangers at $2.00 a pop? My results were between a half a percent to 1% response rate. Call it .075.

Place 1,000 and it's 7.5 leads for a cost of $2,000. That's $266 for a lead.

Now I suppose the theory is that the response rate will be higher. But even at 5% it's 50 leads at $40 per lead. I'd avoid it.

Doorhangers just barely work at 3 cents a pop.

Ummmm....talking doorhangers at $2.00 a pop? My results were between a half a percent to 1% response rate. Call it .075.

Place 1,000 and it's 7.5 leads for a cost of $2,000. That's $266 for a lead.

Now I suppose the theory is that the response rate will be higher. But even at 5% it's 50 leads at $40 per lead. I'd avoid it.

Doorhangers just barely work at 3 cents a pop.

Thanks for checking out my blog :). Talking doorhangers were just something I came across in my travels and I thought they were unique and different, which is the only reason I posted about them but I agree they are quite pricey and not something I would be able to invest in. :no:

Back