Do People Really Read Your Blogs?

damn right they do... when they rank in the rankings... just search medigap on a fixed income or for that matter medicare on a fixed income... not many searches but it does get searches... the blog is very powerfull....

Yes, it's powerful, but be careful what you blog about, and be careful about words a searcher may use through google. Even one sentence about insurance coverage for pregnant women will get you too many useless leads. I learned the hard way.

Some of my posts rank well and people click on the links or call me.

Every once in a while I do get a call from a prospect who says that they just read a particular blog post of mine.

I probably only have one reader who reads my posts on a regular basis (me).

Gawd, you got that right. On the policies I mail I sometimes have to call them to open the pacage so that they sign the requirements.

If I'm mailing a policy with requirements I just ask if I can fax over the delivery requirement first have them sign it and fax it back then I mail out the policy. I have them hold off on the date and date it when the policy gets there.

If I'm mailing a policy with requirements I just ask if I can fax over the delivery requirement first have them sign it and fax it back then I mail out the policy. I have them hold off on the date and date it when the policy gets there.

I Email a lot of requirements also. However, on FE many will not have email much less fax.

On email, it is amazing how many people have multi function machines at home now. Sure has made life easier.

Back