Do You Fill or X the Boxes?

axeman462

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
Do you color/fill in the bubbles/boxes on the application or put X's/Check marks in the bubbles/boxes on an application.

I personally color in the boxes, I think it looks neater.

------
dang, meant to put a poll in this thread, but the somehow it got messed up. maybe one of the mods can add a color/X poll to the thread....

Last edited:
Do you color/fill in the bubbles/boxes on the application or put X's/Check marks in the bubbles/boxes on an application.

I personally color in the boxes, I think it looks neater.

------
dang, meant to put a poll in this thread, but the somehow it got messed up. maybe one of the mods can add a color/X poll to the thread....

I use X's. When you color them in, does it ever smear on the paper? Is it hard to stay inside the lines?

I use X's. When you color them in, does it ever smear on the paper? Is it hard to stay inside the lines?

lol no never had problems with smears.
Of course I stay in the lines, I have a whole collection of gold stars still from kindergarten!
:1biggrin::1biggrin::1biggrin::1biggrin::1biggrin::1biggrin::1biggrin::1biggrin::1biggrin:

one of the dumbest threads eva!

just send the app to the U/W and let them fill it out

just having fun dude, if your having a bad day just go somewhere else...

No seriously? Why are you filling out your apps? I just have them sign, I sign and let new business take care of the rest of it. What do you think I am, a field underwriter? :swoon:

Back