Do you have a pressing legal question?

Cornelius

Guru
1000 Post Club
I'm not sure is his is the correct place to post this so mods feel free to move.

On May 1, 2019 if you have a legal question can call and have an Attorney answer your question.

You do not have to be a member. If you have an issue with a release or about a noncompete make the call.

Please let's not make this some deep debate. If anyone has a legal question feel free to call. If not then great.

Click on link for more information.

Law Day

My experience is they really don't answer much. They try to sell attorney services. Look at the list of things they can answer and its not much, again from my experience.

Legal Shield is great except when you want advice for a pressing issue ie: contract law, employment issues. Fine to pay membership price and then get a "We don't give advice on this because it is not our wheelhouse". Like to advise on Wills and divorce.

I'm not sure is his is the correct place to post this so mods feel free to move.

On May 1, 2019 if you have a legal question can call and have an Attorney answer your question.

You do not have to be a member. If you have an issue with a release or about a noncompete make the call.

Please let's not make this some deep debate. If anyone has a legal question feel free to call. If not then great.

Click on link for more information.

Law Day
Ask "A" question. Hahaha, many lawyers will answer "A" question over the phone. Many will give you a free 1/2 hour consultation....and they've done it for as long as I can remember. :yes:

I haven't looked at in in a while, but I remember telling you a couple of years ago that I didn't see much difference between the legal benefit on Foresters "certificates" (which is free with the "certificate")and LegalShield. :biggrin:

Let's keep it simple. If anyone has a legal question make the call. If not don't call.

I really don't want to go into a back and forth but does the Forrester plan offer 24/7/365 access? After hours and holiday emergency. Access? If given a traffic ticket does their plan offer the ability to take a pic of the ticket and send it directly to the provider law firm?

Let's keep it simple. If anyone has a legal question make the call. If not don't call.

I really don't want to go into a back and forth but does the Forrester plan offer 24/7/365 access? After hours and holiday emergency. Access? If given a traffic ticket does their plan offer the ability to take a pic of the ticket and send it directly to the provider law firm?
As to the bolded part of your question...no. 8-8 M-F EST. I think most things will keep until Monday morning. :yes:

A picture of the ticket to your lawyer...are you kidding me? :twitchy:

It dosn't mention that, but you could do that with any lawyer. :yes:

3 very poor tries at justifying paying for something you can get for free.

I don't give a crap about Foresters. I don't like certificates, and only use them when they're the only option.

I'm not trying to justify anything. Not all things are for all people. The call is free with no membership requirement so it's a do or don't option for all.

So why do we see post from time to time asking legal questions? Ok you guys win. If anyone is pitched anything they have the right to say no thank you.

Who knows what someone may be going through at this moment or have on their mind? Debts, divorce, a contract issue, money owed, etc.. It cost nothing to dial the number and say I have a question..

Some will, some won't, so what...

Back