Do you have a pressing legal question?

So why do we see post from time to time asking legal questions? Ok you guys win. If anyone is pitched anything they have the right to say no thank you.

Who knows what someone may be going through at this moment or have on their mind? Debts, divorce, a contract issue, money owed, etc.. It cost nothing to dial the number and say I have a question..

Some will, some won't, so what...

You should have more respect for peoples time, the call wastes peoples time and that has a cost. You have a callous attitude.

Cmon people this is going way deeper than it is intended. If people feel it is a waste of time or of no value to that individual what is the problem?

If people think they are going to get some pitch rather than get an answer to a question then that person should just not participate.

If a person has a legal issue they currently have on their mind it's a simple yes or no personal decision to call and speak with an Attorney.

As for some thinking im being callous Art Williams once said All You Can Do Is All You Can Do. But All You Can Do Is Enough.

I posted the announcement because some may want to take advantage of the offer. Will there be any sales pitch or offer I don't know. If there is one and people don't like it then you do have a right to say no thank you and end the call.

Just from a basis of calling or not it's up to the individual.

That's it..

I used to have this service. I also used to sell it. It's a crap MLM product. I ended up just hiring a real attorney instead. Recently I canceled my LegalShield membership.

They can write letters on your behalf, and make phone calls on your behalf which is cool. Besides that, they're worthless. Do not, I repeat do not use them for legal advice. You'll end up in a worse place. Just Google it instead.

This is coming from somebody with a lot of knowledge about their service.

I had them review a contract for me, and he said it was fine. It was anything but. There were many other instances where they give me crap advice.

Let me ask you this. Did you contact LegalShield Corporate with your complaint. They do have a process to handle complaints dealing with Provider Law Firms and if the service isn't up to standards they will handle the situation.

So feel free to contact Corporate and let them know about your dissatisfaction. They do want to know.

They fumbled issue after issue. So I went and got a real attorney. Unless they plan to write me a check for the thousands of dollars I have spent on my attorney, and the thousands of dollars I lost because of their terrible advice I'm not sure what you think it is that they're going to "handle".

Sounds like you have bought into their mlm program so you are going to peddle it as best you can.

Everyone can make up their own mind.

Here is a summary of their BBB rating "LegalShield holds an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, despite having 142 closed complaints within the last three years—most of which centered around problems with the product/service. From a customer satisfaction standpoint, online customer reviews appear to be primarily negative, with the most common complaints citing poor customer service, complicated contact procedures, patronizing/unknowledgeable lawyers, and high hidden fees."

Below you can learn more about Legalshield.

Top 1,267 Reviews and Complaints about LegalShield
LegalShield Reviews - Is it a Scam or Legit?
https://www.yelp.com/biz/legalshield-oakland-5
https://www.yelp.com/biz/parker-stanbury-llp-los-angeles
LegalShield Reviews - 2.7 Stars

Last edited:
aAmost every agent has had some experience with a Leadshare or BNI and there is ALWAYS someone in the group selling LegalShield and it is a great service if you want to write a will or get a divorce but rarely is the person familiar with the compliance we are bound by or the regulations we work with and what makes perfect legal sense MAY not be in line with what we have to do in one particular state or another. LegalShield will also not get involved with HOA complaints, suing your employer, and many other avenues of law.

My experience is they really don't answer much. They try to sell attorney services. Look at the list of things they can answer and its not much, again from my experience.

Not really a fan of legal shield, but what did you expect?

Its really hard to get into a detailed conversation in a brief phone call to give in-depth legal advice. But its really easy to give just enough advice to open yourself up for a malpractice claim.

Even when local groups run free legal clients, most of the conversations are going to end with, "You need to consult further with an attorney to resolve this."

Every company will have issues at some point. We see it here with some of the debates about carriers or even a IMO. LegalShield Attorney? Click on the link and find one Law Firm listed as LegalShield law firm.

Myself I'm not ate up (A Air Force Term) about any company. Why am I pro LegalShield? Because throughout history people have been denied access to information be it because of a lack of means or information was just held back because the profit just wasn't there.

Taking out a loan? Just sign here. Have a employment issue? Just sign here. Child at school confronted by adults. Put your hands behind your back. Have an injury on the job and employer says sign here so you won't sue..

Where are the people who may not be able to afford an Attorney going to go to get answers or advice to keep a today small issue from becoming a large issue tomorrow?

I knew if I posted something as simple as a phone number with an option to speak with an Attorney there would be a backlash from a few. Well so be it.

Who knows..Maybe one person may get an answer which may put their mind at ease. Can anyone name any insurance carrier or business that has not ever had a complaint?

May 1st, 2019...

Every company will have issues at some point. We see it here with some of the debates about carriers or even a IMO. LegalShield Attorney? Click on the link and find one Law Firm listed as LegalShield law firm.

Myself I'm not ate up (A Air Force Term) about any company. Why am I pro LegalShield? Because throughout history people have been denied access to information be it because of a lack of means or information was just held back because the profit just wasn't there.

Taking out a loan? Just sign here. Have a employment issue? Just sign here. Child at school confronted by adults. Put your hands behind your back. Have an injury on the job and employer says sign here so you won't sue..

Where are the people who may not be able to afford an Attorney going to go to get answers or advice to keep a today small issue from becoming a large issue tomorrow?

I knew if I posted something as simple as a phone number with an option to speak with an Attorney there would be a backlash from a few. Well so be it.

Who knows..Maybe one person may get an answer which may put their mind at ease. Can anyone name any insurance carrier or business that has not ever had a complaint?

May 1st, 2019...
How much is it? Has this thread gotten you any sales or recruits? :huh:

Back