Do you have a pressing legal question?

That was never my intention. No one has contacted me and I have not tried to contact anyone. My intent was simple. If anyone had a legal question just dial and say I have a question...Simple but became complicated...Nothing about a membership or any recruiting..

That was never my intention. No one has contacted me and I have not tried to contact anyone. My intent was simple. If anyone had a legal question just dial and say I have a question...Simple but became complicated...Nothing about a membership or any recruiting..
But why not save time and just call a lawyer to begin with? :wacko:

Why am I pro LegalShield? Because throughout history people have been denied access to information be it because of a lack of means or information was just held back because the profit just wasn't there.

And with Legalshield history will repeat itself. Those same people will continue to be denied access to information.

Taking out a loan? Just sign here. Have a employment issue? Just sign here. Child at school confronted by adults. Put your hands behind your back. Have an injury on the job and employer says sign here so you won't sue..

Legalshield will not help with these issues.

Where are the people who may not be able to afford an Attorney going to go to get answers or advice to keep a today small issue from becoming a large issue tomorrow?

I knew if I posted something as simple as a phone number with an option to speak with an Attorney there would be a backlash from a few. Well so be it.

Keep on pimpin man!

Who knows..Maybe one person may get an answer which may put their mind at ease. Can anyone name any insurance carrier or business that has not ever had a complaint?

May 1st, 2019...

I never had a complaint. I'm sure I will some day.

As an Licensed Agent, I only sell products that are regulated by the State or Feds. When the sale of a "non-insurance product" stems from the sale or solicitation of an Insurance Product; many states impose a higher regulatory standard, and the DOI can even get involved in the case of a complaint.

And you better check your carrier contracts before signing up. Because some have clauses about agents soliciting non-insurance products to clients after the insurance sale.

And of course your E&O does not cover it. Just take a look at all the complaints out there. Just 2 stars on ConsumerAffairs & 3 stars on TrustPilot. And many of the bad reviews talk about financial damages because of the service....

I cant imagine any serious professional who would take on that amount of risk for such a small reward. Not to mention just the moral standpoint of having pissed off clients.

As an Licensed Agent, I only sell products that are regulated by the State or Feds. When the sale of a "non-insurance product" stems from the sale or solicitation of an Insurance Product; many states impose a higher regulatory standard, and the DOI can even get involved in the case of a complaint.

And you better check your carrier contracts before signing up. Because some have clauses about agents soliciting non-insurance products to clients after the insurance sale.

And of course your E&O does not cover it. Just take a look at all the complaints out there. Just 2 stars on ConsumerAffairs & 3 stars on TrustPilot. And many of the bad reviews talk about financial damages because of the service....

I cant imagine any serious professional who would take on that amount of risk for such a small reward. Not to mention just the moral standpoint of having pissed off clients.

I used to sell it, but stopped for ethical reasons. Being a customer myself, I found out over time what a crap product it was, and just out of good morals, stopped selling it.

Over my years of business deals, investments, financial decisions, etc. I have found good legal advice be expensive. I have found bad legal advice to be much more expensive. LegalShield has the most expensive legal advice I've ever used.

Best quote ever for legal situations

Haha, I'm actually pretty proud of that quote. I might have heard it somewhere, but I'm pretty sure I came up with it from experience. That quote works with lawyers, auto mechanics, dentist, doctors, etc. I'm very good at stretching my money. I am actually quite impressed sometimes with how far I can stretch a nickel. But when it comes to a service like an attorney, doctor, handyman, anything like that I always go for the best. In the long run, I'm always glad I did.

Let's keep it simple. If anyone has a legal question make the call. If not don't call.

I really don't want to go into a back and forth but does the Forrester plan offer 24/7/365 access? After hours and holiday emergency. Access? If given a traffic ticket does their plan offer the ability to take a pic of the ticket and send it directly to the provider law firm?
This is a funny thread.

Am I the only one who noticed that Cornelius said he did not want to go into a back and forth, but ended up replying an additional 7 times.

Back