Do you have a pressing legal question?

I think Herbalife has a shake to cure that? :D
A friend got me to go to one of their rah rah recruiting meetings in Chicago back in the mid 80's. There were a lot of people there...probably over 1,000. I bought a kit and sold it to another friend. She tried MLM after MLM over the years. I guess it was my fault. That was my brief MLM experience.

"Lose weight now...ask me how" (diarrhea):laugh:

before-weight-loss-after-weight-loss-36209453.png

You just never know where you're going to find a fresh prospect looking to be one of the next 76% seeking to earn less than $1000 in gross, pre-expense commissions, for an entire year's efforts. It's even entirely possible there may be a part-time, one day a week, paper route person in a 2 house town looking for ways to reduce their income?

The whole mlm weight loss / health industry is awful. Yes, there are some good products but so much misinformation, hype, and flat out lies. Some of the pictures people share are totally ridiculous. Or people start taking a supplement or drink and in a week they are down 20lbs and ripped. LOL that is the crap that gives that whole industry a bad name.

The whole mlm weight loss / health industry is awful. Yes, there are some good products but so much misinformation, hype, and flat out lies. Some of the pictures people share are totally ridiculous. Or people start taking a supplement or drink and in a week they are down 20lbs and ripped. LOL that is the crap that gives that whole industry a bad name.
The product or service claims by MLMs pale in comparison to the "opportunity" claims, because the whole industry depends on selling a false dream. In that sense, the product or service is the only distinguishable feature between them. Other than that, they are genetically clones.

Latest posts

Back