Does ANYONE Know What's Up with Health Sherpa?

I'm all for WBE's competing for our business.

But why would I use a company that needs to promote itself via lies?

If he had posted "Hi, I'm John from Quotit and we are the only fully compliant WBE and here's my website" I would have at least looked into it. I might even attend a webinar.

And BTW...I don't care what WBE you use. The issue is at the FFM with reading subsidy paperwork. And dropping kids. And 1040's not being filed. And who knows what else.

There isn't a WBE out there that's going to make the FFM do their job.

George as the BOR? You sure bout that? That would be catastrophic to HS if they ever pulled that stunt? I doubt that's happening.

I do a lot of SEP business and have been using HS still.

Ning has assured me they are still going to be here for OEP as well as SEPs after July 10. No more 3 way call after July 10.

Very good to know. Thanks!

So far, I believe Quotit is the only compliant solution.

quotit is too expensive for enrollments when insurance companies are paying less than ever. So if HS is available at the same pricing they had before I will choose them.

quotit is too expensive for enrollments when insurance companies are paying less than ever. So if HS is available at the same pricing they had before I will choose them.

why do you feel the need for 21 accounts on this forum......

----------

So far, I believe Quotit is the only compliant solution.

Is Quotit that desperate they have to pull crap like this on the forum.......

and on a side note.....
The N.C. Department of Insurance has been trying to sort out the arrangement since April 20, when a San Francisco-based software executive reported “suspected fraud” based on the large volume from one agent in two days, with identical incomes and many repeated addresses. George Kalogeropoulos, president of HealthSherpa Insurance Agency, told the state his company immediately disabled Kennedy’s access to the ACA enrollment software.

Read more here: Charlotte health insurance broker

another side note or rather question. And yes, I emailed HS on Fr and called multiple times.. Sherpa emailed SEP instructions on May 11th. My client filled out application on Fr 7/3 and both of us got email saying - thanks for your app with BLA BLA ins agency. We will call you within 1 biz day to complete the process, here is your application #. So in my understanding I was suppose to make a conference call to super helpful .gov folks and finish it. However they don't have the record of that application, and can't find the client via SS, name, DOB, etc. Any ideas?
Thanks much

----------

finally heard back from HS. After few emails they determined that my CMS account was locked. Will try again. Weird that both of us got confirmation with application #. Hope it will go through when I unlock my CMS.

Does anyone have any information whether the July 10th target date for WBE direct enrollment is delayed?

I wouldn't bank on it.

Hello all! This is Ning. Sorry about the out of office - one of our support team members is indeed out until 7/17, but everyone else is here. To confirm, we will go live with SEP enrollments on 7/10. We'll also be releasing a few other things in the next month or two, will make announcements as they come up. Thanks!

Ning

Back