Does ANYONE Know What's Up with Health Sherpa?

Not much to say, CMS is allowing (or more accurately will be once they launch this aspect) enrollment without redirect under most circumstances. CMS has not yet specified when it will launch though all are told "soon"

Dont go shooting me, I can only relay what I have been communicated to and my involvement in day to day operations this year is not what it was in prior years.

Tks for replying kenny. Hhs had 10 months to do this. Sad.

Tks for replying kenny. Hhs had 10 months to do this. Sad.

Agreed Allen.

But keep in mind much of the changes, ex: soon to allow without redirect, was to a great extent due to the change in presidents/parties in office. It has been amazing how much more open they are to what agents, WBE's, etc. need than prior administration

Kenny,
What would happen to apps that were processed on Sunday. Just had an agent have issues with an app that should get a subsidy. Just realized it is Sunday morning when the MP was supposed to be down for updates. She was able to use MP, but the subsidy would not calculate. Client files taxes on time every year, so not sure why it was not giving a subsidy, then I remembered that HC.gov was shutting down for maintainence on Sundays.

Agreed Allen.

But keep in mind much of the changes, ex: soon to allow without redirect, was to a great extent due to the change in presidents/parties in office. It has been amazing how much more open they are to what agents, WBE's, etc. need than prior administration

For a good portion of the 2017 Open Enrollment, ACAExpress and HealthSherpa allowed Direct Enrollment. I don't understand why its so hard for the government to allow you guys to use the same process you did in 2016 and most of 2017 O.E..

I get the feeling that a lot of the people who are enrolling at HC.gov will have their info scrambled or lost, before it reaches the carrier.

Latest posts

Back