Does anyone really get "rich" selling Medicare

Sure, but that's because agents churn out of the industry so frequently, not because its an unattainable target. $300k - $500k is very attainable for an agent whose been at it for 10+ years.

Frankly, I don't know any agents who've been at it full time for more than a decade who aren't clearing at least $200k per year.
Hell of a lot of difference between making $300 k and $500 k .$500 k would be around 1300 active policys and writing 300 policys a yr . That’s impossible for a single agent to do himself . You’ll need a full time licensed agent to help at $60k a yr . Like I said 1 out of 200 -500 medicare agents is depositing $500 k in his account per yr . I’m talking single agent with no help .

Hell of a lot of difference between making $300 k and $500 k .$500 k would be around 1300 active policys and writing 300 policys a yr . That’s impossible for a single agent to do himself . You’ll need a full time licensed agent to help at $60k a yr . Like I said 1 out of 200 -500 medicare agents is depositing $500 k in his account per yr . I’m talking single agent with no help .

Impossible…?? No… I’m in that area with no cross selling, and no employees.

The only thing you have to do, is what you say you’ll do. This is actually a bar set so high, most people cannot hit it.

Impossible…?? No… I’m in that area with no cross selling, and no employees.

The only thing you have to do, is what you say you’ll do. This is actually a bar set so high, most people cannot hit it.
I assure you it isn’t all mapd . You must have a boatload of med sups you never hear from .

Isn't it odd how some agents offer their first hand experience only to be called liars.

While others throw out implausible numbers and brag about being the MAPD king of the world and yet no one questions.
No one questions me because I’ve shown deposits several times unlike anyone on this board . Somarco you’ve been in the business what 14 yrs ? As I recall you had around 400 sups on the books . Respectable # but I got almost 3 times that in less than 4 yrs .

No one questions me because I’ve shown deposits several times unlike anyone on this board . Somarco you’ve been in the business what 14 yrs ? As I recall you had around 400 sups on the books . Respectable # but I got almost 3 times that in less than 4 yrs .

The one thing I learned from you beyond any shadow of a doubt Money does NOT buy happiness

The one thing I learned from you beyond any shadow of a doubt Money does NOT buy happiness
I 100% agree . But I’ve also learned few people can be super successful without loving what they do . I love what I do . I guess it’s the 5 plus texts I get a week of how appreciate people are when I help people . Vic on another note . How did those lead hero leads work out from a month ago ?

I 100% agree . But I’ve also learned few people can be super successful without loving what they do . I love what I do . I guess it’s the 5 plus texts I get a week of how appreciate people are when I help people . Vic on another note . How did those lead hero leads work out from a month ago ?

I had them hold off on delivery till this week, due to some things I was recognizing that was running behind schedule

So far I got 9 leads, I have one I should have closed, but just missed, on the trust, its harder to build on trust with these, I have not had to work leads where building trust from scratch was needed for some time

But If I started over with her I know I would have closed her,

I have another I should def close but is 2 months before she can enroll

another ok conversation but not sure that is going to result in a sale, probably would if I were willing to go in home, but I am not

Overall I feel it will be exactly what I said it would be a good deal at the $17 that I got them for on discount, but not a $45 a lead buy

Back