Does anyone really get "rich" selling Medicare

That's a great start but did they tell you those inbound calls for MA that are compliant are going to shrivel up for 2025 business because of the new CMS marketing rules on reselling leads
I’ll just have to ride it out and see what happens. I have other ongoing opportunities available if I have to supplement or replace income.

Noy trying to bust your bubble . 95% of those inbound leads are dsnp/lis . You’ll be lucky if 1/2 those are on the books in 12 months . I replace a min of 20 plans a month that were sold on the phone . Without face to face and building a relationship low income over the phone has atrocious persistency . Now if you get no chargebacks in your job doesn’t matter
An apple a day......
my coworkers who have been here a while have shared their pay checks with me. This is going to become an interesting thread and I foreshadow a lot of haters and nay sayers coming out of the wood work

Noy trying to bust your bubble . 95% of those inbound leads are dsnp/lis . You’ll be lucky if 1/2 those are on the books in 12 months . I replace a min of 20 plans a month that were sold on the phone . Without face to face and building a relationship low income over the phone has atrocious persistency . Now if you get no chargebacks in your job doesn’t matter
Just means I have to a better job and follow up a couple times a quarter with those individuals to make sure they don’t understand I am their agent.

No one questions me because I’ve shown deposits several times unlike anyone on this board . Somarco you’ve been in the business what 14 yrs ? As I recall you had around 400 sups on the books . Respectable # but I got almost 3 times that in less than 4 yrs .
I see you have a lot of haters on this forum. Cheers to your ongoing success.

2nd full week being on the sales floor. Have 10 MAPD submits and 9 issued as of today. This is my first Medicare sales roll.
Good job. Track how many are many go 7/1 active as of 7/7 or so from what you wrote in June ( You’ll have some that never go active as agents like me will save in last few days of month).Track your persistency thru sept 30th. I’m interested in how things go

Good job. Track how many are many go 7/1 active as of 7/7 or so from what you wrote in June ( You’ll have some that never go active as agents like me will save in last few days of month).Track your persistency thru sept 30th. I’m interested in how things go

Wow I never had really any that did not go active, that I did not get a direct call from

thought 10 MAPD in second full week non AEP sounds crazy,

Wow I never had really any that did not go active, that I did not get a direct call from

thought 10 MAPD in second full week non AEP sounds crazy,
Understand his company’s using adds like “ $400” food card to get all the dsnps/ lis to call . I know call center agents that wrote 75-100 a month . Persistency over 12 months 40-60% . My friend hired a telesales agent before aep . Wrote 153 and 47 went active 1/1 . I have Marx now . I can see the last 6-7 yrs of plans . If I see mass switcher I walk. Working in a call center like shooting fish in a barrel . But Jack sticks . Then these rep come in the real work and are shocked

Understand his company’s using adds like “ $400” food card to get all the dsnps/ lis to call . I know call center agents that wrote 75-100 a month . Persistency over 12 months 40-60% . My friend hired a telesales agent before aep . Wrote 153 and 47 went active 1/1 . I have Marx now . I can see the last 6-7 yrs of plans . If I see mass switcher I walk

Yea I cannot write the $400 food card people, I got free live transfers from Intgraty and thats all they were, and I had a bunch of credits that in the end was more costly in time for me

I honestly do not know how anyone sells these people, they already had the food card

what in the world are anyone selling them

Yea I cannot write the $400 food card people, I got free live transfers from Intgraty and thats all they were, and I had a bunch of credits that in the end was more costly in time for me

I honestly do not know how anyone sells these people, they already had the food card

what in the world are anyone selling them
You’ll be surprised . I’ve taken 100’s of those switchers and turned them into loyal clients the last 4 yrs . I send the handwritten birthday and Xmas cards. I personally call them 1-2 times a yr . And the greatest retention tool is answering their calls fast. These people and have been ignored and treated like dirt their whole life . If you show compassion and interest in them they’ll be very loyal . Had 2 today call thanking me for their birthday card . But 30-50% low income book is enough . I don’t want to increase that %

Back