Does anyone really get "rich" selling Medicare

I had them hold off on delivery till this week, due to some things I was recognizing that was running behind schedule

So far I got 9 leads, I have one I should have closed, but just missed, on the trust, its harder to build on trust with these, I have not had to work leads where building trust from scratch was needed for some time

But If I started over with her I know I would have closed her,

I have another I should def close but is 2 months before she can enroll

another ok conversation but not sure that is going to result in a sale, probably would if I were willing to go in home, but I am not

Overall I feel it will be exactly what I said it would be a good deal at the $17 that I got them for on discount, but not a $45 a lead buy
I agree . Anyone paying $45 for a telemarketed lead that 50-60% of the time will never answer the phone is snapped . I never liked the quality of those leads . The intent was much less . They were being called and approached and many had little interest .But at $17 all you have to do is sell 1-2 t-65 and it pays for it plus you make money on the renewal yrs .

I agree . Anyone paying $45 for a telemarketed lead that 50-60% of the time will never answer the phone is snapped . I never liked the quality of those leads . The intent was much less . They were being called and approached and many had little interest .But at $17 all you have to do is sell 1-2 t-65 and it pays for it plus you make money on the renewal yrs .

Im still early and I am seeing better then expected but I would probly never say $45 is worth it

though I do think its gong better then I anticipated

This has been an enlightening thread. I just started my first week as a Medicare agent after 7 weeks of training. I’m w2. I’m co
Ing from independent life sales but always wanted to get into Medicare and the opportunity finally came up. In the last 3 day I have done 6 enrollments. That’s 2 a day. I’m all inbound and also have a base. They have a saying at my company. 2 a day gets you over 100k. I like the fact that I have no overhead and all the risk is on the company’s shoulder unlike when I was independent.

This has been an enlightening thread. I just started my first week as a Medicare agent after 7 weeks of training. I’m w2. I’m co
Ing from independent life sales but always wanted to get into Medicare and the opportunity finally came up. In the last 3 day I have done 6 enrollments. That’s 2 a day. I’m all inbound and also have a base. They have a saying at my company. 2 a day gets you over 100k. I like the fact that I have no overhead and all the risk is on the company’s shoulder unlike when I was independent.
Noy trying to bust your bubble . 95% of those inbound leads are dsnp/lis . You’ll be lucky if 1/2 those are on the books in 12 months . I replace a min of 20 plans a month that were sold on the phone . Without face to face and building a relationship low income over the phone has atrocious persistency . Now if you get no chargebacks in your job doesn’t matter

That's a great start but did they tell you those inbound calls for MA that are compliant are going to shrivel up for 2025 business because of the new CMS marketing rules on reselling leads

Back