Does Anyone Use NAPA for E&O Insurance

What is truly funny is you think this court appearance is to fight it. Assuming you don't secure presentation, you're going to be prepared to fight it out, while the judge is immediately going to say, "Granted" assuming you asked for a continuance.

This is the first hand in a poker tournament. It has little bearing upon the final outcome, other than to start to learn your opponent. There are so many possible responses to this other than actually addressing it.

If you take down that post and send them an apology....it just might work. That's what I'm trying to tell you. You won't know until you try and it certainly won't hurt you to try, would it?

Todd, if I plan to apologize, plan on giving in to injustice by a simple lawsuit, I wouldn't have written the article, to begin with.

"Do the right thing because it's simply the right thing to do."

If you are going to fight this with a lawyer 20K retainer fee seems reasonable. It could possibly take over 1 or 2 years, lots of meetings for discovery, many motions. Also looking online for a lawyer your way is a bad idea. It will be used against you. I would not put a link to the article and say I am looking for a lawyer. You are just increasing the damages they can seek. If the court agrees with them, by spreading the article you just increased damages.

If you are going to fight this with a lawyer 20K retainer fee seems reasonable. It could possibly take over 1 or 2 years, lots of meetings for discovery, many motions. Also looking online for a lawyer your way is a bad idea. It will be used against you. I would not put a link to the article and say I am looking for a lawyer. You are just increasing the damages they can seek. If the court agrees with them, by spreading the article you just increased damages.

Nowadays, even Robocall scammers deserve damages (financial lost for not scamming enough people). That is why we now have 5 billion robocalls every month & it is still going on. Now I understand why you were looking out for me, as those guys can be asking for more damages from me, but telling the truth. So the truth is really, who has more money, only people with "More" money deserve everything, including justice & Ivy league.

Todd, if I plan to apologize, plan on giving in to injustice by a simple lawsuit, I wouldn't have written the article, to begin with.

"Do the right thing because it's simply the right thing to do."

But sometimes, doing the right thing is about doing what is right for you. In this case, put your pride aside and hopefully this company won't rake you through the coals. Keep pursuing and they are going to make you eat those coals!

NEW TO INSURANCE? READ THIS REGARDING NAPA INSURANCE!
I went looking for E&O insurance and I checked out several sites, including NAPA. I was foolish enough to put in information that included a credit card with NAPA. I did this online when they were closed because they were the least expensive so I was sure I would end up with them. I chose another company I liked better. Unbeknownst to me, even though I only got a quote and never spoke directly to anyone, NAPA activated my account. To be clear, I went online, looked up a quote and filled in general info on the webpage but never actually sent it in any information to NAPA.
Over a month ago, I discovered the double coverage and immediately contacted them to request a refund and that's when the nightmare began. NAPA showed their true colors. Each time I spoke to someone, called back requested to speak to them again, they were never available. Each time I spoke to anyone they would give me different information. I was told to return a cancelation form which I did immediately (the form was sent to me several days after the call). I sent in what I thought was proof of insurance and when I called the third and fourth times, I was told that I could expect a refund no later than the twenty-sixth of July 2022. However, when I called today, not only was I told that there was no refund sent because they needed more information, but the policy was still active and would not cancel until August 2022!!
I am currently filing a complaint with the Department of Financial Services, the body which oversees all insurance companies. Everyone beware of this company! If there is ever a problem with your account, you will be treated very shabbily by NAPA. No wonder they are the cheapest! If this is how they perform when it comes to refunding money when there had been no authorization, I can't imagine how they would react when it comes to paying out a claim! I have to say that I am partially to blame. I should never put in my credit card until I was ready to activate and purchase insurance. If this is the way NAPA treats it's customers from the beginning, then I am extremely glad I never signed with them in the first place! LET THE BUYER BEWARE!!!

Well kids, time for an update. several days ago, when all of this began, I had asked to speak with a manager because I was tired of getting bounced around from person to person. This weekend I finally got that call. A very nice young woman manager said she had pulled all paperwork regarding my situation, and that a full refund will be issued shortly. I wanted to truthfully relay what has happened and to say that perhaps I was a bit hasty in my judgement. Anyhow, onward and upward!

NEW TO INSURANCE? READ THIS REGARDING NAPA INSURANCE!
I went looking for E&O insurance and I checked out several sites, including NAPA. I was foolish enough to put in information that included a credit card with NAPA. I did this online when they were closed because they were the least expensive so I was sure I would end up with them. I chose another company I liked better. Unbeknownst to me, even though I only got a quote and never spoke directly to anyone, NAPA activated my account. To be clear, I went online, looked up a quote and filled in general info on the webpage but never actually sent it in any information to NAPA.
Over a month ago, I discovered the double coverage and immediately contacted them to request a refund and that's when the nightmare began. NAPA showed their true colors. Each time I spoke to someone, called back requested to speak to them again, they were never available. Each time I spoke to anyone they would give me different information. I was told to return a cancelation form which I did immediately (the form was sent to me several days after the call). I sent in what I thought was proof of insurance and when I called the third and fourth times, I was told that I could expect a refund no later than the twenty-sixth of July 2022. However, when I called today, not only was I told that there was no refund sent because they needed more information, but the policy was still active and would not cancel until August 2022!!
I am currently filing a complaint with the Department of Financial Services, the body which oversees all insurance companies. Everyone beware of this company! If there is ever a problem with your account, you will be treated very shabbily by NAPA. No wonder they are the cheapest! If this is how they perform when it comes to refunding money when there had been no authorization, I can't imagine how they would react when it comes to paying out a claim! I have to say that I am partially to blame. I should never put in my credit card until I was ready to activate and purchase insurance. If this is the way NAPA treats it's customers from the beginning, then I am extremely glad I never signed with them in the first place! LET THE BUYER BEWARE!!!

Back