Does "Door to Door" Work Anymore?

Go find an agent willing to do BtoB all day Mon and Tues and run appointments the rest of the week and I'll put those stats up against anyone who's calling leads and signing up online. It's all about what you choose to do.

Go find an agent willing to do BtoB all day Mon and Tues and run appointments the rest of the week and I'll put those stats up against anyone who's calling leads and signing up online. It's all about what you choose to do.

I would try that if I could find an extension cord long enough to enable me to take the fridge with me. Until then I will stay home, fat maybe, but happy just goofing off.

Lol.

I was broke when I got into UGA - no money for marketing so I went BtoB. Agents in the office said it's basically a waste of time. After I won the Quick Start contest with $220,000 in three months I was in Cabo and they were here calling leads.

Lol.

I was broke when I got into UGA - no money for marketing so I went BtoB. Agents in the office said it's basically a waste of time. After I won the Quick Start contest with $220,000 in three months I was in Cabo and they were here calling leads.

Ditto, it was an England trip for me. Still got the Mont Blanc pen.

Yeah, I got busted on just recently - anon reply from my blog (a lot of guts to send me an anon message!) telling me about my failed methods that don't produce any results. Yet today I got my airline confirmation from Assurant for the Palm Springs trip. Don't send me any hate mail after the 2nd of May - I'll be at the pool in Palm Springs going over my failed techniques.

Back