Does Tattoos Affect Sales?

Xrac, you are correct. My "duz" post was meant to be a play on words. I was being facetious since that grammatical error almost made me spill me my coffee, but I didn't want to harsh on Michael R.! He and some other forum members might accuse me of fractiousness.:1tongue:

Funny I was just talking with a friend of mine about getting a sleeve on my forearm, but I would probably need to wait till fall (long sleeves in summer isn't a lot of fun). I can say as a person with tats and a desire to have more visible ink, that I would be less likely to do business with someone who doesn't bother to cover up their tats when on a job where appearances do matter. They stand a much higher chance of being a flake if they refuse to accept the fact that people -all people- will judge him on some level.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
tattoos1d.png

Last edited:
Funny I was just talking with a friend of mine about getting a sleeve on my forearm, but I would probably need to wait till fall (long sleeves in summer isn't a lot of fun). I can say as a person with tats and a desire to have more visible ink, that I would be less likely to do business with someone who doesn't bother to cover up their tats when on a job where appearances do matter. They stand a much higher chance of being a flake if they refuse to accept the fact that people -all people- will judge him on some level.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
tattoos1d.png

This is pretty funny and amazingly accurate. I'm glad I have both of my tats in the "Socially acceptable rebellious tattoo zone". I think this sums it up better than anything else.

Back