Does Tattoos Affect Sales?

hehe:D. Thats a good one I hadn't thought of that...with out that last part your friend could have been just another statistic of people that don't make it in this profession.

LOL! Somehow I don't think his tattoos inspired a lot of confidence with the seniors.

Duz was the last of the soap flake products trying to fight off the new guy: detergents. Guess who won the battle.

On tattoos. I buy a "grande" at Stabucks from some guy with tattoos and face iron. No big deal, don't really care.

Some guy wants to sell me something that is costly and very important to me, then I do care -big time.

In a perfect world, it shouldn't. But in this world, you can't deny the fact that there are narrow-minded people out there.

Does Tattoos Affect Sales? It just dawned on me it should be "Do Tattoos Affect Sales?" since Tattoos is a plural subject it requires a plural form of the verb or something like that. I was never too good in English.

Tattoos potentially say quite a bit about a person's likes, dislikes, tastes, interests, and insecurities. When I see tattoos in really visible places I wonder if the person will want that there when they are 50 years old. The problem with tattoos is their widespread usage is more than likely a fad that will change over time but the tattoos themselves are more or less permanent.

Does Tattoos Affect Sales? It just dawned on me it should be "Do Tattoos Affect Sales?" since Tattoos is a plural subject it requires a plural form of the verb or something like that. I was never too good in English.

Tattoos potentially say quite a bit about a person's likes, dislikes, tastes, interests, and insecurities. When I see tattoos in really visible places I wonder if the person will want that there when they are 50 years old. The problem with tattoos is their widespread usage is more than likely a fad that will change over time but the tattoos themselves are more or less permanent.

Maybe he meant "Does Tattoo (the little guy from fantasy island) Affect Sales?"

Maybe he meant "Does Tattoo (the little guy from fantasy island) Affect Sales?"

Most folks don't realize that Hervé Villechaize did tons and tons of charitable work to benefit the dwarf (he preferred to be called a "midget") community.

It was never widely publicized, but on the East Coast of Florida, he even developed an area of condominiums adapted and customized to their smaller size, that dwarfs from around the world could come and stay in on holiday - at absolutely no charge to them.

They were called "Stay-Free Mini Pads."

In a perfect world, it shouldn't. But in this world, you can't deny the fact that there are narrow-minded people out there.

I don't think making an assessment of someone based on your own life experience with people is any evidence of being narrow-minded.

Life is full of choices. If you know from experience that a certain type of person is not someone you would prefer to deal with, then it is likely you will go elsewhere.

I think we have gone overboard in this country trying to convince people that affirmative action should now be foisted on individuals in the choices they make in dealing with others.

I guess we may next have a whiney class of people with tattoos who have made that life choice, but now must have certains rights and privileges because their life style tends to work against them socially and economically.

Back