Don't Take SEO Tips from Precise Leads

go.preciseleads.stfi.re/insurance-agency-seo-strategy?sf=djaeawz#aa

Wow they recommended a keyword density to be 4-10% Can you imagine repeating your keyword phrase once out of every 10 words?? Talk about keyword stuffing.

The correct percentage should be around 1.5% now.

Also tip #1 is off, Keyword Planner doesn't give search metrics, just broad ranges.

Glad everyone did their research for this article:D

go.preciseleads.stfi.re/insurance-agency-seo-strategy?sf=djaeawz#aa

Wow they recommended a keyword density to be 4-10% Can you imagine repeating your keyword phrase once out of every 10 words?? Talk about keyword stuffing.

The correct percentage should be around 1.5% now.

Also tip #1 is off, Keyword Planner doesn't give search metrics, just broad ranges.

Glad everyone did their research for this article:D

Hahahaha, I don't have a clue what you're talking about Justin....you lost me at Wow.:twitchy:

I'm not a Techie.:no:

Hahahaha, I don't have a clue what you're talking about Justin....you lost me at Wow.:twitchy:

I'm not a Techie.:no:

Let me break it down for you Tom, this is how Precise Leads says you should write your website content,

"Florida medigap plans are the best medicare options for seniors. Anyone looking for Florida medigap plans should look no further. Our set of Florida Medigap plans will be your best choice."

That will pulverize your web rankings stuffing words like that, not to mention no one will read it (for very long)....

Let me break it down for you Tom, this is how Precise Leads says you should write your website content,

"Florida medigap plans are the best medicare options for seniors. Anyone looking for Florida medigap plans should look no further. Our set of Florida Medigap plans will be your best choice."

That will pulverize your web rankings stuffing words like that, not to mention no one will read it (for very long)....

I actually understood that. ;)

Speaking of SEO... My Spring offer of $240 down and $57 per month stands.

I guarantee I will find four phrases that will land on Pages 5, 6, or 7.

I'll also make a video that will work great. It would be the same one I have used for dozens of others so it must be good.

Partial money-back guarantee if requested before I provide services.

John Custer
Kings Island SEO Services
Service Since 1954
Kings Island, Oh

Speaking of SEO... My Spring offer of $240 down and $57 per month stands.

I guarantee I will find four phrases that will land on Pages 5, 6, or 7.

I'll also make a video that will work great. It would be the same one I have used for dozens of others so it must be good.

Partial money-back guarantee if requested before I provide services.

John Custer
Kings Island SEO Services
Service Since 1954
Kings Island, Oh

Since you have been in SEO since 1954 you must be good, but I want a 50% guarantee you get me on page 10

"Recently coffee maker makers have discovered new ways to make coffee makers that are revolutionizing the way coffee makers are made. I would go as far as saying that today's coffee makers are among the best coffee makers that coffee maker makers have ever made."

Top of Google here we come!

I can see why precise leads would advise that, I mean why would any one buy their leads if they could do better on their own.

Back