Door hangers-Real ROI numbers

Joshril,

I don't know your agency situation, but I know John is only Idv health.

I am anxious to see your results. My initial opinion would be Idv health is only sold to a small sliver of the insurance market, so how can marketing to a general population be effective?

Wouldn't most people in an upper middle class neighborhood be in a group? They may own a group, but is this how you are going to reach them?

I can see doorhangers for the P & C side of the biz, every door needs home, car or renters, but health, idk?

Just my thoughts, no real experience to share on doorhangers, but I am anxious to see your results.

Good luck, I hope you see a great return.

Winner, Winner

For me it was an excercise program. lol. No - seriously - I was getting sedintary in my office and we get them constantly - then my wife called one of them and I thought "hey - get my ass out there in the morning - no harm no foul."

I couldn't find anyone else who did it for insurance so I went in blind. First batch was a disaster - results so bad I knew it had to be me. It was - waaaay too wordy and no "call to action."

Tweaked - repeated - pulled results. So I dropped back down to my size 34 jeans and got some extra deals.

Tell me where I was wrong.

Joshril,

I don't know your agency situation, but I know John is only Idv health.

I am anxious to see your results. My initial opinion would be Idv health is only sold to a small sliver of the insurance market, so how can marketing to a general population be effective?

Wouldn't most people in an upper middle class neighborhood be in a group? They may own a group, but is this how you are going to reach them?

I can see doorhangers for the P & C side of the biz, every door needs home, car or renters, but health, idk?

Just my thoughts, no real experience to share on doorhangers, but I am anxious to see your results.

Good luck, I hope you see a great return.

Winner, Winner

I see where you are coming from, but even though many in the demographic that we are doing door hangers for are on in a group, we may still be able to help. Many people cannot afford spouse/family/child coverage on group plans. The cost to the employee for employee and dependent coverage is increasing all the time. In addition, it only takes a sliver to make this profitable. For me, this is an attempt to give my more passive agents an opportunity to generate leads and warm up to this business.

I have already submitted one application with just under 1000 door hangers out to date (it has been slow due to extreme wind conditions).

The math already works. My total cost so far is $319. I wrote a policy around $2600 AV at 25%. More numbers to come!

I need to get exact numbers up... So far, around $4000 in commission... I have some other deals that may hit later this month or next from them, so I'll keep everyone posted.

I know I saw an example of a health doorhanger (I think it was John's) but I'm unable to locate it again------can anybody help?

I like to change my 38 waist back to a 36, maybe even a 34!

Thanks!

Back