Door to Door Cold Knocking

Now that's funny.

One of my favorites is: "Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow." :twitchy: I am probably one of the worst when it comes to that.

Someone needs to call him out on it. Let's be honest, the average agent already farts away half the day. Why compound it by farting away two whole days doing what? "Getting ready?" Getting ready is waking up, the three S'es and maybe some coffee and breakfast. Then its out the door and hopefully spend at least half the day "working". And that means seeing people, or fighting to see people.

Someone needs to call him out on it. Let's be honest, the average agent already farts away half the day. Why compound it by farting away two whole days doing what? "Getting ready?" Getting ready is waking up, the three S'es and maybe some coffee and breakfast. Then its out the door and hopefully spend at least half the day "working". And that means seeing people, or fighting to see people.

Yea just look at the post on this forum. LOL

Personally, I'm glad the average agent farts away half the day!

Back