Dual Sim Card Phones, Shirts, and Cell Phone Brain Cancer for the Insurance Agent

Whether a cell phone supportx two sim cards is not important...unless you're a nerd.

The thing to be concerned about with cell phones is brain cancer.
The latest scientific studies show there is a direct connection between brain cancer and how much a person uses a cell phone.

Since cell phones came on the market there has been a doubling of brain cancer.
Can you imagine what that means for the younger generation, who has a cell phone glued to their ear half their waking hours, as they get older?

If you google "cell phones and brain cancer" and read a few of the articles you'll think twice about picking up that cell phone to make a call or to answer it the next time it rings.

tinman

Whether a cell phone supportx two sim cards is not important...unless you're a nerd.

The latest scientific studies show there is a direct connection between brain cancer and how much a person uses a cell phone.

Can you imagine what that means for the younger generation, who has a cell phone glued to their ear half their waking hours, as they get older?

If you google "cell phones and brain cancer" and read a few of the articles you'll think twice about picking up that cell phone to make a call or to answer it the next time it rings.

tinman
Another good reason to wear an ear bud. :yes:

goillini52, you stated, "Another good reason to wear an ear bud".

An ear bud is nothing but very small headphones. Ear buds can not reduce the incidences of cancer caused by cell phones.

A cell phone is a radio transmitter that is 2 inches from your brain when you talk, not listen, on the cell phone. It is the electromagnetic radiation from the transmitter in the cell phone that causes the damage. Granted, it is a very low powered transmitter but powerful enough to damage the brain cells.

tinman

An ear bud is nothing but very small headphones. Ear buds can not reduce the incidences of cancer caused by cell phones.

A cell phone is a radio transmitter that is 2 inches from your brain when you talk, not listen, on the cell phone. It is the electromagnetic radiation from the transmitter in the cell phone that causes the damage. Granted, it is a very low powered transmitter but powerful enough to damage the brain cells.

tinman
Use the speaker phone whenever possible.... I have noticed that most young people spend very little time talking on the phone.. They prefer to text..

tinman
I'm not even sure how many brain cells I've got left to damage. :twitchy:

I can't believe that a bluetooth hands free earbud will do the same damage as holding the phone up to my ear. So, you're saying that when I'm using a wireless earbud that "the electromagnetic radiation from the transmitter in the cell phone" is flying through the air at my brain cells...even though the phone isn't even in the same room I'm in? :wacko:

tinman

I use my "blue tooth"... ask your dentist and he'll install one for you.... :laugh:

Back