Lame Agent

PhxSunsFan

Guru
I dont use tech.. For ex. with hundreds of FE clients.. if a deal comes thru.. I go to file cabinet and check the last name to see if I have enrolled them in past or they charged back or got declined... takes maybe 1 minute to go thru the letter of their last name.. any workaround for efficiency. etc?? thanks.. it would be nice if my pc can alert me if this person is in my database.. etc

I dont use tech.. For ex. with hundreds of FE clients.. if a deal comes thru.. I go to file cabinet and check the last name to see if I have enrolled them in past or they charged back or got declined... takes maybe 1 minute to go thru the letter of their last name.. any workaround for efficiency. etc?? thanks.. it would be nice if my pc can alert me if this person is in my database.. etc

Am I supposed to laugh, cry, or offer advise? :huh:

To start, optimize your file cabinets.

with hundreds of FE clients..

OK?

I go to file cabinet and check the last name to see if I have enrolled them in past or they charged back or got declined...

Why would dead files, including claims, be in the same file cabinet? Scan, date when it went dead, efile, and shred the paper. OK, I am born again digital so I just started doing this. However, on paper dead files write on the upper face of the file the reason and date such as 'Claim 2022May26 ' File in a separate file cabinet alphabetically newest in front. If you need one it is easy to find. Every year you take out the back ones that have aged out and shred. A quick look-up in Drive or radius type CRM is even quicker and you can do it from a corner both at the Dew Drop Inn.

. any workaround for efficiency. etc??

Talk to younger efficient agents. And listen.

Wow some of these people are just straight condescending.

:huh:...

You must mean me because @WinoBlues gave some sound advice.

I would add, that you can take a database like outlook and load the important information on active files and take it anywhere. It also can alert you to important dates such as birthdays. (I'm a windows guy. No you don't need to cry for me, I do that alot for myself. :laugh:)

Wow some of these people are just straight condescending.

Truth.

Or

Also experienced and have made the same mistakes multiple times. And, and have sat at the back of the table in the olden days as the gruff old agents imparted little tidbits at the bar. As you paid for their drinks or split cases with them. Or both.

In PhxSunsFan case you may want to go back and read his early post post. People like JD and others would answered his questions multipal times only to be argued with. Not agreeing is cool, many people don't agree with me. Hell, I mostly don't agree with me. But, if you are green and asking,,,,, .

And yeah, we can get grouchy.

Ps... I can best answer your DM with short conversation. If you are up for it.

Back