Due to FMOs lawsuits, FMV gets lowered

Agreed. And the thing I also wanna know is what's so special about Connecticut, Pennsylvania, D.C., California, and New Jersey. Why do they get such an INSANELY higher rate??? Cost of living? Because I'm in a state with a higher cost of living than 90% of those states. That discrepancy is crazy. National rates should be around $700 and $350, bare minimum. This is a Federal program. Every state should be standardized. And thank you FMO's...never missing an opportunity to ram agents in the @ss.

Last edited:
Agreed. And the thing I also wanna know is what's so special about Connecticut, Pennsylvania, D.C., California, and New Jersey. Why do they get such an INSANELY higher rate??? Cost of living? Because I'm in a state with a higher cost of living than 90% of those states. That discrepancy is crazy. National rates should be around $700 and $350, bare minimum. This is a Federal program. Every state should be standardized. And thank you FMO's...never missing an opportunity to ram agents in the @ss.
Someone greased up the right palms. Money solves all problems in politics and all things governmental. You didn't have the right "motovational" conversation with the movers and shakers in your state.

Cost of living probably

Back