Due to FMOs lawsuits, FMV gets lowered

So we got a raise and it was taken back to a large degree. Gee thanks...
Did anyone get emails or surveys from their Integrity FMO asking us if we are distraught about getting the higher commissions but taking away our HRA and the very minimal if any marketing dollars?

If you do the math it's billions of dollars they just cost their 650000 agents. Personally, I would of rather had the $40000.00 raise.

Did anyone get emails or surveys from their Integrity FMO asking us if we are distraught about getting the higher commissions but taking away our HRA and the very minimal if any marketing dollars?

If you do the math it's billions of dollars they just cost their 650000 agents. Personally, I would of rather had the $40000.00 raise.
I get it about the raise, but what about new agents? They don't have clients yet and may need financial help to get started. What should they do?

Buy leads just like I did 25 years ago. I didn't get any financial help and getting $711.00 per app is a hell of alot more then I got starting out.

Buy leads just like I did 25 years ago. I
I tried that when I first started, every lead I tried was crappy and a waste of money quickly. I vote for the raise, but I also vote to continue have FMOs help agents with administrative costs, etc. because I'm grateful for the support I received.

I vote for the raise, but I also vote to continue have FMOs help agents with administrative costs, etc. because I'm grateful for the support I received.

Unfortunately we can't have it both ways.

Get the middleman out of the way....besides most are supporting these call centers. Let me pay for administrative cost, lead cost etc. they can keep their fake wood plaques and plastic trophies. I would rather take the raise.

The "talking points" right now is that this is good for us. That's what they're telling us. For me, it's a $60,000/yr difference (assuming current book goes up in renewals - which may not have happened). I'm trying to wrap my head around how this is good.

I will say this - though - that I'd rather have the new lower $55 for a PDP over $0 for a PDP... so far that's the only thing that makes sense (i.e. if the "raise" had gone thru, we'd have more $0 comp). The $100+ for PDP renewals was too good to be true. In short, I'd rather keep things @ 2024 levels over going to $0...

The "talking points" right now is that this is good for us. That's what they're telling us. For me, it's a $60,000/yr difference (assuming current book goes up in renewals - which may not have happened). I'm trying to wrap my head around how this is good.

I will say this - though - that I'd rather have the new lower $55 for a PDP over $0 for a PDP... so far that's the only thing that makes sense (i.e. if the "raise" had gone thru, we'd have more $0 comp). The $100+ for PDP renewals was too good to be true. In short, I'd rather keep things @ 2024 levels over going to $0...
Everything I’m hearing is most pdp’s still going to no commission . We won’t know until late Aug or early sept when CO’s release 2025 comp .

Everything I’m hearing is most pdp’s still going to no commission . We won’t know until late Aug or early sept when CO’s release 2025 comp .
Hearing from who?

Then the insurance companies can enjoy fielding tons of tedious and lengthy calls for service. I’m not working for free and refuse.

If they do this it would be moronic, as it’s gonna cost them a ton of extra money in people they need to hire to deal with it, plus lost business in other areas from agent backlash. All that to save $50 a year is absolutely moronic.

My answer everytime will be “call the insurance company and they’ll be delighted to take all of your information and find a drug plan for you.”

And any company that does this will also not be getting any of my business in any other type of insurance plan, either. And I will make that VERY known to their area managers and company.

I'm absolutely done playing around with these companies. I will badmouth the ones that do this to every soul I know. I also hate to bring politics into this, but every single time Democrats are in office, this no-commission shit always happens.

Happened with the Obamadontcare Exchange in the early-mid 2010's when most carriers yanked away commissions for all exchange plans. Because the Democrats cannot help themselves from flipping EVERYTHING on it's head, instituting extreme policies, and causing chaos.

They do this EVERY TIME they are in office.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back