Due to FMOs lawsuits, FMV gets lowered

Hearing from who?

Then the insurance companies can enjoy fielding tons of tedious and lengthy calls for service. I’m not working for free and refuse.

If they do this it would be moronic, as it’s gonna cost them a ton of extra money in people they need to hire to deal with it, plus lost business in other areas from agent backlash. All that to save $50 a year is absolutely moronic.

My answer everytime will be “call the insurance company and they’ll be delighted to take all of your information and find a drug plan for you.”

And any company that does this will also not be getting any of my business in any other type of insurance plan, either. And I will make that VERY known to their area managers and company.

I'm absolutely done playing around with these companies. I will badmouth the ones that do this to every soul I know. I also hate to bring politics into this, but every single time Democrats are in office, this no-commission shit always happens.

Happened with the Obamadontcare Exchange in the early-mid 2010's when most carriers yanked away commissions for all exchange plans. Because the Democrats cannot help themselves from flipping EVERYTHING on it's head, instituting extreme policies, and causing chaos.

They do this EVERY GOD DAMN TIME they are in office.
That was before the fmo’s screwed the agent and ripped the doubling of pdp money away . So now that it’s back to only $55 to move a person maybe they pay commission . Agents only got a 2.3% raise for 25 .

You're reading your newspaper upside down.

Now they're saying that NY and NJ are in play. They're also saying that Trump could get over 300 electoral votes.

Can you say George McGovern?
What i find hilarious is the stock markets hit 42 new highs this yr and the economy has been booming for yrs . Inflation was started with covid and it’s coming down hard right now. House prices have skied . Wealth is the highest ever . Chump as all know talks a lot of bs hot air . He has breakfast at a diner and all of a sudden he says “ no more taxes on tips”. Lol . The dudes in la la land . 42 economists last week said inflation will be much higher under Chump than Biden . All i care about which he talked about 20 mins in his speech can he stop the illegals? Can he round up the 20 million he said he would and deport them ? If he does that I’m a Chump fan

What i find hilarious is the stock markets hit 42 new highs this yr and the economy has been booming for yrs . Inflation was started with covid and it’s coming down hard right now. House prices have skied . Wealth is the highest ever . Chump as all know talks a lot of bs hot air . He has breakfast at a diner and all of a sudden he says “ no more taxes on tips”. Lol . The dudes in la la land . 42 economists last week said inflation will be much higher under Chump than Biden . All i care about which he talked about 20 mins in his speech can he stop the illegals? Can he round up the 20 million he said he would and deport them ? If he does that I’m a Chump fan
You are more full of shit than a Christmas turkey.

Hearing from who?

Then the insurance companies can enjoy fielding tons of tedious and lengthy calls for service. I’m not working for free and refuse.

If they do this it would be moronic, as it’s gonna cost them a ton of extra money in people they need to hire to deal with it, plus lost business in other areas from agent backlash. All that to save $50 a year is absolutely moronic.

My answer everytime will be “call the insurance company and they’ll be delighted to take all of your information and find a drug plan for you.”

And any company that does this will also not be getting any of my business in any other type of insurance plan, either. And I will make that VERY known to their area managers and company.

I'm absolutely done playing around with these companies. I will badmouth the ones that do this to every soul I know. I also hate to bring politics into this, but every single time Democrats are in office, this no-commission shit always happens.

Happened with the Obamadontcare Exchange in the early-mid 2010's when most carriers yanked away commissions for all exchange plans. Because the Democrats cannot help themselves from flipping EVERYTHING on it's head, instituting extreme policies, and causing chaos.

They do this EVERY TIME they are in office.
Not sure this validates anything, but the guys on the latest Agent Boost Podcast episode are saying the same thing about non-commissionable PDPs :( Looks like a loss for agents on every front at this point

And you’re a ridneck piss ant chump lover from the back hills of Tn . I bet your in the mountains making 160 proof moonshine piss ant ,
He's a hillbilly. I'm the redneck.

And he's wrong. Christmas turkeys don't come that big.

But he's funny as shit.

Back