E-sign question

damadcrapper

Super Genius
I can tell Halloween is getting closer since all of the weirdos are coming out...

One of my guys has a telesales lead who is COVID paranoid. He wants to buy but does not want an agent in the house. To make matters worse, he only has a house phone (no mobile) and no Wifi (or email access).

I can use a voice app but I am not pleased with the carriers remaining in that space. Is there a carrier that will allow me to sign on behalf of the customer with their permission? Check the box or type the name in? We can record the call.

I can tell Halloween is getting closer since all of the weirdos are coming out...

One of my guys has a telesales lead who is COVID paranoid. He wants to buy but does not want an agent in the house. To make matters worse, he only has a house phone (no mobile) and no Wifi (or email access).

I can use a voice app but I am not pleased with the carriers remaining in that space. Is there a carrier that will allow me to sign on behalf of the customer with their permission? Check the box or type the name in? We can record the call.
Mail him the app to sign.

Manhattan still allows mother's maiden name on all products for signature.

Back