E telequote ... vs. EHealth, GoHealth, SelectQuote and Exact Medicare ...

What it means: Primerica’s move raises questions about whether tougher conditions in the Medicare plan market will simply squeeze some players out or whether turmoil will disrupt the upcoming annual enrollment period.

The enrollment period for Medicare Advantage plans and Medicare Part D prescription drug plans for 2025 is set to start Oct. 15, as early general election voting is underway in many states.

The timing means disruption could affect the presidential and congressional elections as well as older clients’ ability to pirchase Medicare plan coverage.

Pirchase?
So I've been looking into these call center deals right ... y'all aware that CMS is requiring every agency to play or state a recording telling the consumer that they don't represent every plan and that they can go to CMS.gov to to see all the plans ... or something to that effect ... whatever ... that's the problem, ya got the communists (a.k.a Democrats) trying to take over everything under the guise of "safety" ... there's never a balance on regs. ...

So I've been looking into these call center deals right ... y'all aware that CMS is requiring every agency to play or state a recording telling the consumer that they don't represent every plan and that they can go to CMS.gov to to see all the plans ... or something to that effect ... whatever ... that's the problem, ya got the communists (a.k.a Democrats) trying to take over everything under the guise of "safety" ... there's never a balance on regs. ... it's either the wild west or Moscow ...

With all due, I'd to make another comment. I think people, who tune into liberal outlets, are being mislead and just lied to? And not just libs are lying sometimes ... this just came to mind ... A few weeks ago I was listening to Ann Coulter being interviewed .. she doesn't like Trump. She tried to get him to do an interview ... he didn't accommodate her, etc ... here's the point. She stated that she doesn't support Trump because he said he was going to build a wall and he didn't. Correct me if I am wrong, I've been wrong before, I hope we would all agree that Trump fought congress his entire first term to get the wall going ... they did over 500 miles of wall ... and didn't they have more wall material ready to be erected before the 2020 election ..? So unless she is lying, how can she say he didn'tI
There's a You Tube Phil in the Blanks show, and it's quite enlightening. I'm not a Dr. Phil fan but was intrigued when I saw he had Trump on it and watched it.

I'll say this though, for someone who doesn't outright say his political alignment, it's clear to me what's what.

To me this is a must watch for anyone willing to gain honest insight.

Back