E telequote ... vs. EHealth, GoHealth, SelectQuote and Exact Medicare ...

Do you get a salary? hourly?
20 p/h base right ..?
It's not terrible especially if you have no marketing resource and yes, before someone else chimes in ... you are not building a book of residual business ...
He said countless times how proud he was about the clot shot. He praised Fauci in his efforts to get the clot shot out to the world that killed 10's of thousands. He even got the shot.
I hate myself for commenting BUT ... Trump got the shot but was against mandates and closing everything down. Kinda relevant?

There selling it . Somebody will pick it up . Call centers will get 1000 times worse under Chump . He doesn’t believe in any regulation . You think we’ve seen the Wild West the last few yrs . Chump hates authority , it will be like mad max . I’m built for battle . The messier the better for me .

There selling it . Somebody will pick it up . Call centers will get 1000 times worse under Chump . He doesn’t believe in any regulation . You think we’ve seen the Wild West the last few yrs . Chump hates authority , it will be like mad max . I’m built for battle . The messier the better for me .
Are you from Cali or something ..?

I'm fine with it being the wild west. Call centers will lose to me every time. My hands are cuffed compared to a call center that is the problem.

What it means: Primerica’s move raises questions about whether tougher conditions in the Medicare plan market will simply squeeze some players out or whether turmoil will disrupt the upcoming annual enrollment period.

The enrollment period for Medicare Advantage plans and Medicare Part D prescription drug plans for 2025 is set to start Oct. 15, as early general election voting is underway in many states.

The timing means disruption could affect the presidential and congressional elections as well as older clients’ ability to pirchase Medicare plan coverage.

Pirchase?

What it means: Primerica’s move raises questions about whether tougher conditions in the Medicare plan market will simply squeeze some players out or whether turmoil will disrupt the upcoming annual enrollment period.

The enrollment period for Medicare Advantage plans and Medicare Part D prescription drug plans for 2025 is set to start Oct. 15, as early general election voting is underway in many states.

The timing means disruption could affect the presidential and congressional elections as well as older clients’ ability to pirchase Medicare plan coverage.

Pirchase?
The I is next to the U on the keyboard ... STFU will ya?

Back