E telequote ... vs. EHealth, GoHealth, SelectQuote and Exact Medicare ...

Yes, they're gradually letting people see what's going on, so more and more Libs can see. Now people are seeing how the the media decides what they want people to know. Many Libs still think that Trump colluded with Russia, because they get their news from CNN, MSNBC and Fakebook.

But...Trump had mean tweets.
On my life, if Trump had to cheat to get back in ... I don't want him in there either.

Every politician cheats! All of them!
Check the most accurate polls. Trump is up 5 in Pennsylvania. You likely don't realize how significant that alone is while you sit there and just make a blanket complaint. He didn't need to cheat to legitimately beat Biden in 2020 (news flash, the military let it happen and recorded it all. It's called a sting operation), and he won't need to cheat this year. Do some research and you'll get the true picture, because based on your comment I assure you, you know NOTHING of what's really happening in the world. Too bad, you're missing out on one of the greatest stories we'll ever see in history.

Fun fact and one of my favorite photos of Trump making Pope Francis his bitch. 650 jumbo plane trips full of gold were flown out of the Vatican back to the United States, and the corrupt, sick, woke pope didn't like it. Didn't see that on CNN did ya?

Hmmm...Wonder what we'll do with all that?

We are all watching a movie and the script has been written and implemented already. The people had to be shown. You don't have to believe it, but you might want to keep watching.

Life is about to get amazing.

pope.jpg

Check the most accurate polls. Trump is up 5 in Pennsylvania. You likely don't realize how significant that alone is while you sit there and just make a blanket complaint. He didn't need to cheat to legitimately beat Biden in 2020 (news flash, the military let it happen and recorded it all. It's called a sting operation), and he won't need to cheat this year. Do some research and you'll get the true picture, because based on your comment I assure you, you know NOTHING of what's really happening in the world. Too bad, you're missing out on one of the greatest stories we'll ever see in history.
I will vote for him cause I am conservative and Biden must be stopped. I will never understand how so many are blind to see Trump ain't perfect and he can be just as slimy as anyone. When he was in he didn't drain the swamp but added to it. He could have fired Fauci and ended the plandemic but he was a coward.

I will vote for him cause I am conservative and Biden must be stopped. I will never understand how so many are blind to see Trump ain't perfect and he can be just as slimy as anyone. When he was in he didn't drain the swamp but added to it. He could have fired Fauci and ended the plandemic but he was a coward.
Did he make it mandatory? Did he suggest HCQ and Ivermectin? He set them up the entire way. See how you'd do when everyone is trying to destroy you and you're trying to save humanity from the satanic elitist cabal. Optics are a thing, look it up.

And keep watching, I get why you might think that way.

Back