Early Breaking News Aetna Commissions

Don't like Assurant. Not my market. I stick with the gold standard in Philly-IBC/Aetna. Few bucks more, piece of mind for client, easier sale, less servicing, etc. But, that's me.

How much is BX paying in that area?

If it's already answered somewhere , just tell me to do a search....lol

Oh and the Assurant thing was a jokey joke..

What seriously pisses me off, is Aetna extended their Spring into Summer bonus plan to 12/15. In turn, I sent them a lot of business, then they're going to turn around and give me 8% on everything written between 9/1 and the end of this year. Jokes on me.

Here's my prediction, agents are going to avoid them like the plague.

Honestly, I agree with the other guy from PA. IBC is better ALL the way around..

Last year Aetna was beating the pants off everyone and more liberal underwriting to boot. Since Spring of this year they are in the hunt on rates and totally f*cked on underwriting.

Makes it much easier now to recommend someone else, even when they are a few dollars cheaper.

I have no idea why they don't just go ahead and pull the plug to put them, and us, out of our misery.

how thick is the paper it was printed on?

is it thin enough to use to wipe yourself?

that's all it is good for now....lol
All carriers will be in the ballpark of the 10% commission. All of us will make a business decision whether it makes sense to remain in the individual health marketplace, as it now stands. We will also determine the best provider for our customers and for us. It sounds to me that you are bitter. what gives?

All carriers will be in the ballpark of the 10% commission. All of us will make a business decision whether it makes sense to remain in the individual health marketplace, as it now stands. We will also determine the best provider for our customers and for us. It sounds to me that you are bitter. what gives?

Yeah, but it starts at 4% right?

I have never written an Aetna plan, because simply they are not competitive down here.

Is the commission state specific?

Re: 10% ball park....

UHC 10-14%

Humana 10-13%

Cigna 12%

Waiting on BXFL

Aetna starting at 4% up to 10%? wow.....i don't think so!

Yeah, but it starts at 4% right?

I have never written an Aetna plan, because simply they are not competitive down here.

Is the commission state specific?

Re: 10% ball park....

UHC 10-14%

Humana 10-13%

Cigna 12%

Waiting on BXFL

Aetna starting at 4% up to 10%? wow.....i don't think so!

reality commissions are dropping 30-40%

Yes, sir you are correct.

But my point is I will not sell Aetna for 4% unless the lead is free and it doesn't take much work, here's the link and here's my youtube video on how to complete app.

Have a nice day!

Back