Easy Way to Get FB Likes on Your Company Page

Its not groundbreaking or earth shattering, but it will add 5-20 likes a week to your fb page, slowly bringing the count up.
Everyday you are getting bombarded by invites to like certain pages, I just look to see who invited me, and I message them this message:

I liked your fb page that you invited me to, do you mind liking mine back? https://www.facebook.com/myinsurancecounselor
Thankyou!

Then I like their page after sending them the message. I usually get people to reply right back that they have done that and I reply back with a thank you.

Simple, Easy, you already waste a ton of time on FB, why not take a few seconds to boost your FB likes up?

You might even have someone like a few articles that are posted as well so it's wise to post regularly using HootSuite. You can preplan all your posts out on LinkedIn, Twitter, and FB.

For extra power, try blogging on your site instead of directly sharing the article, and just share the blog/article post from your site.

Last edited:
That's a great idea! I was thinking of having a contest where if they liked the page they would be eligible to win a $25.00 gift card. I am still searching the rules on that one...

Career Agent Marketing, LLC. has a very affordable "Social Media Boost" Subscription where they build you a professional Facebook Page with lead capture tabs and post to your page on a weekly basis. It has a $29.99 set up fee and then it is only $14.99 / month.

They also make it easy to run campaigns or sweepstakes for your clients by making custom "Contest" tabs if you are interested.

Last edited:
This is a double edged sword....having likes for the sake of having likes does not add to a solid marketing plan.

The reason is you will dilute your list of people who in fact might care about your posts because FB will randomly distribute your posts to a percentage of people (and now it's a low one at that). If you have a ton of people who don't care about your posts, then the effectiveness of those posts obviously goes way down.

You're far better off running FB ads. (hidden gold mine if done correctly. Well, not so hidden anymore :D)

Back