EasyMedicare.com cold calling Advantage plans

LOL! this is too funny. $250K? Let's break down the numbers.

BTW the numbers were real and not including my spouse...who also works for the same company.
All per year
401K $ 19,500.00 Fully funded
401K $ 19,500.00 Fully funded
HSA $ 3,600.00 Fully funded
HSA $ 3,600.00 Fully funded
Leads $ 50,000.00
Insurance health $ 43,200.00
Fuel $ 10,000.00
Lodging $ 25,000.00
Vehicle insurance $ X
Vehicle maintenance $ X

Fam of 6.

Based on your numbers this tallies $ 174,400.00
Less the $250,000 claim Tallies $ 75,600 per year.

Share with me including the rest of the board where my numbers are off.

We don't pay for leads.
We have a significantly reduced cost for health insurance. Employer contribution.
No fuel costs.
No lodging costs.
No Vehicle insurance cost. (Aside from daily)
No Vehicle maintenance cost (Aside from daily)

Many here want to Poke fun. I know of many here not achieving Net $ 77K $ 250 K always sounds sexy until you get to the NET number.

FYI I don't expect the agent to come clean on real numbers. That would be above what the agent is capable of at this point otherwise it wouldn't be a BS bait and switch of their numbers.

Telesales agents don't get money for lodging there. Nor fuel. They also don't fully fund your 401k. I'm not so sure about the HSA, but that sounds unrealistic. What do you do there?

If you're saying you're a Telesales agent, you're full of it.

You gotta work hard to get as shitty as a 2.6 on Indeed. E-Telequote did it.

Last edited:
Telesales agents don't get money for lodging there. Nor fuel. They also don't fully fund your 401k. I'm not so sure about the HSA, but that sounds unrealistic. What do you do there?

If you're saying you're a Telesales agent, you're full of it.

You gotta work hard to get as shitty as a 2.6 on Indeed. E-Telequote did it.

You clearly have a reading comprehension problem.

I wasn't implying I was fully funded...that would be absurd. I was outlining a $250K agents need to achieve what we are.

Your numbers still suck. You should be investing in your own retirement anyway. They aren't putting up enough to really get you there with anything substantial.

Even if you're in the field, 25k in lodging? What the hell??!?!?? Every time you leave the Tampa extended metro area you're sleeping at the Hilton?

Health insurance isn't 43k either. I live in the same metropolitan area you do. Cut the bullshit. I fund my HSA fully regardless, working captive or not. It only makes sense.

The 50k in leads is something you just pulled out your ass. Stop trying to save face. You've already been laughed out of here once.

Call centers are coming hard . I saved 2 dual dsnp clients this week that were also fe clients . One lied to the client about a plan and moved him and the other switched the client from a ppo/$25 food card to a hmo/$50 food card . The second told me she’s getting 10 calls a day from call centers about Medicare . This no different than the call centers going after med sup clients super hard . It’s a cluster f@@@ out there. There’s so much money for carriers with Medicare there spending almost limitless money to aquire clients.

Your numbers still suck. You should be investing in your own retirement anyway. They aren't putting up enough to really get you there with anything substantial.

Even if you're in the field, 25k in lodging? What the hell??!?!?? Every time you leave the Tampa extended metro area you're sleeping at the Hilton?

Health insurance isn't 43k either. I live in the same metropolitan area you do. Cut the bullshit. I fund my HSA fully regardless, working captive or not. It only makes sense.

The 50k in leads is something you just pulled out your ass. Stop trying to save face. You've already been laughed out of here once.

25K is a small part of the equasion...add that back yer at 100K. If you travel this is not accurate.

FYI you are absolutely clueless on silver plans for a house hold of 6. All under 65. stick to your knowledge base.

Lodging was based on the field agent...not...telesalses. You need help reading posts.

Back