EasyMedicare.com cold calling Advantage plans

Calm down, Super Chieftain...I've seen ETQ's script. If we don't go so far as calling it sleazy, we'll settle on tacky.

So, here's the thing. You know call center compliance. Some of these guys don't know it as much. Ok, cool.

It's all about getting PTC (permission to contact to discuss MA, basically an opt in). The only way you're reaching out to someone talking about MA first is if you have PTC. That's law for call centers.

For those that don't know, call centers don't have to worry about SOA, it's PTC that's crucial. PTC is good for nine months on MA and PDP. 90 days on Med Sup.

So while YOU'RE technically clean on the PTC, how that PTC was obtained can be assumed to be flimsier than Lifestyles rubbers. Yeah, it's legit, but still far from ideal. Most of your salesforce is calling outbound, and most of them hate it, according to Glassdoor and Indeed (spare us the charade of how all those guys and gals can't cut it and aren't passionate about their work).

You're right....you're clean on the contact. However, that's like being happy about beating the guy in the Mercedes with the hot, younger trophy wife to a primo parking spot. He still has a Mercedes and a stunner for a wife, while you, on the other hand...work for fuckin' ETQ.

Stop selling dreams about how great ETQ is. Any high quality agent in the Tampa Bay area (I'm guessing you're close to Clearwater) would opt for Humana first, in my opinion. Better pay, benefits, training, culture...you name it. Even Anthem would be better...they sell a shit product, but they pay (or paid, heard they had some changes recently) the most and their benefits are close enough to Humana's.

I'm guessing you're in management...or, oh I don't know, the legal department. :D

As noted I do not rep this company, I am happily employed. For the record I have consistently made more money year after year not only in hourly, bonus, spiffs, 401K, insurance and other incentives than any life Humana or Anthem agent that work with solely Medicare recipients in the state of Fl. Awesome point is that I have state licenses in more than half the country. I am also a broker and don't work solely with either company.

I wasn't selling an opportunity with this org. Frankly many here couldn't hack it. It's not as easy as it would seem. I can't say in good faith I would stick my job on the line to refer anyone here. I found that has just in the past always been a really bad idea. If you are interested go to the site and apply on your own....not risking my position for a possible referral bonus for an agent to join and totally Fup.

I would like to point out things you've mentioned as inaccurate.

Let's start with TRG1225 or TRG and what that has a direct correlation with easymedicare.com

However, that's like being happy about beating the guy in the Mercedes with the hot, younger trophy wife to a primo parking spot.

Cannot see the relevance here. Mercedes along with a "trophy wife" as you put it are by far more costly to maintain then THE woman who really loves you and a Jeep. Well kind off on the Jeep.

Kinda like how call centers train you to selectively use the phrase "as long as it's medically necessary" to answer any dicey questions about coverage.

No clue what you are talking about here NEVER have I ever been trained to use this language. We use the SOB or EOB to define benefits.

Again, not management, recruitment or legal....just an agent making more money than many here.

As an owner of another agency, review sites like glass door and others are a joke. You get a 1 sided aspect of an unhappy person who failed to do their job...go figure. Doesn't matter if the agent was a lush, burned your leads, came in late every day, called out every other day or ended up in police custody loosing their license to offer insurance....You are just a bad boss and horrible company to work for. Cut the crap.

You have clearly no access to legally confidential script material as shows in your outline. Good for you. Not a good bluff.

I hope this clarifies my intent. Don't chatter about what you don't know. You're the one that looks bad in the end.

rmission to Continue.
Late 2019 to present OB=No scope needed, and enrollment can be done on an outbound call with Permission to Continue and a prior business relationship.
Here is an example of what not to do. Enrollments can only be done on an INBOUND call. Great way to loose your carrier appointment and license. Further evidence TRG is clueless and holds no merit on an validity of any response he or she provides.

Frankly many here couldn't hack it. It's not as easy as it would seem. I can't say in good faith I would stick my job on the line to refer anyone here. I found that has just in the past always been a really bad idea.

What if I said please?

I will say this, working in a call center isn't easy. I've worked in a few and have always been in the top 10% in metrics and production...

However, it can be brutal. It's not just did you make a sale. It's did you do it compliancy, did you meet other metrics and are a burn and churn factory.

Money, frankly, is one of the worst indicators of success. Look, if you're happy in your position, awesome!

However, your priorities are backwards if you somehow think you are a better agent or better at this as a profession just because you make more money..

Last edited:
I can't say in good faith I would stick my job on the line to refer anyone here. I found that has just in the past always been a really bad idea. If you are interested go to the site and apply on your own....not risking my position for a possible referral bonus for an agent to join and totally Fup.

I just want to point out that I'm thankful that I don't have to worry about "losing my job" for "referring an agent to an opportunity."

Good grief your job sounds horrible.

What if I said please?

I will say this, working in a call center isn't easy. I've worked in a few and have always been in the top 10% in metrics and production...

However, it can be brutal. It's not just did you make a sale. It's did you do it compliancy, did you meet other metrics and are a burn and churn factory.

Money, frankly, is one of the worst indicators of success. Look, if you're happy in your position, awesome!

However, your priorities are backwards if you somehow think you are a better agent or better at this as a profession just because you make more money..

That dude is funny. I don't know if he just thinks no one is going to look on the state of Florida's websites to see if anything backs his claims about being an agency owner, or if he just doesn't care.

I do have to admit, I love me a good scammer though. I'm always here for the monkey shit. :jiggy:

Last edited:
Here is an example of what not to do. Enrollments can only be done on an INBOUND call. Great way to loose your carrier appointment and license. Further evidence TRG is clueless and holds no merit on an validity of any response he or she provides.

I was about to ask how in the hell did you post over 1,200 times and only get two likes...but never mind. I think I know now.

YOU can't do that at ETQ. If you work for the carrier themselves, you can enroll on an OB with a current business relationship. I literally confirmed this with current captive call center agents before chiming in this thread.

We're talking about the major league call centers, not AAA. When you sit at the kiddie table, they don't give you a knife for a reason...you might hurt yourself.

As noted I do not rep this company, I am happily employed. For the record I have consistently made more money year after year not only in hourly, bonus, spiffs, 401K, insurance and other incentives than any life Humana or Anthem agent that work with solely Medicare recipients in the state of Fl. Awesome point is that I have state licenses in more than half the country. I am also a broker and don't work solely with either company.

How do you know what they make at Humana or Anthem? I can tell you...last year Humana's highest producer in Florida made just over 100k. He lives in Tampa. Anthem's highest producer living in Florida made about 180k. He lives in Broward county. I know their names but it's not my part to put their business out there like that.

I know people who work where you work. I can easily find out if you are what you say you are. I'll say it again...calm down, Super Chieftain. Calm down.

I wasn't selling an opportunity with this org. Frankly many here couldn't hack it. It's not as easy as it would seem. I can't say in good faith I would stick my job on the line to refer anyone here. I found that has just in the past always been a really bad idea. If you are interested go to the site and apply on your own....not risking my position for a possible referral bonus for an agent to join and totally Fup.

Buddy, I had an offer from them recently. I didn't take it as they didn't quite pass the sniff test. No one here WANTS to work there. It's like giving up on making the Yankees to going to the Charleston RiverDogs.

I would like to point out things you've mentioned as inaccurate.

Let's start with TRG1225 or TRG and what that has a direct correlation with easymedicare.com
Oh, do tell! Gigigety, giggety, giggety....:jiggy:

Cannot see the relevance here. Mercedes along with a "trophy wife" as you put it are by far more costly to maintain then THE woman who really loves you and a Jeep. Well kind off on the Jeep.

I've been there before too, buddy! Had to tell myself that top ramen was just as good as spaghetti aglio e olio....keep fakin' it until you're makin' it!

No clue what you are talking about here NEVER have I ever been trained to use this language. We use the SOB or EOB to define benefits.

I doubt very seriously that you don't know the phrase "medically necessary." if you don't, then you have no idea how poorly trained you are.

Again, not management, recruitment or legal....just an agent making more money than many here.

Waitin' on the receipts. Take your time.

As an owner of another agency, review sites like glass door and others are a joke. You get a 1 sided aspect of an unhappy person who failed to do their job...go figure. Doesn't matter if the agent was a lush, burned your leads, came in late every day, called out every other day or ended up in police custody loosing their license to offer insurance....You are just a bad boss and horrible company to work for. Cut the crap.

I don't know if Jimmy Patronis and sunbiz.org would agree with that statement.

You have clearly no access to legally confidential script material as shows in your outline. Good for you. Not a good bluff.

I hope this clarifies my intent. Don't chatter about what you don't know. You're the one that looks bad in the end.

Talk to your recruiters...ask them if they send over the opening script for interviews. Again, I'll wait. FOH with your "legally confidential script material" bulljive…that shit is sitting in my downloads folder somewhere!

Please reply, though...like I said, I'm here for all the monkey shit. :D

I was about to ask how in the hell did you post over 1,200 times and only get two likes...but never mind. I think I know now.

YOU can't do that at ETQ. If you work for the carrier themselves, you can enroll on an OB with a current business relationship. I literally confirmed this with current captive call center agents before chiming in this thread.

We're talking about the major league call centers, not AAA. When you sit at the kiddie table, they don't give you a knife for a reason...you might hurt yourself.

A current business relationship usually refers to your existing ma,pdp or med supp book of business for which obviously there is PTC.In this case a call center agent and an individual agent are allowed to do an enrollment on an OB call as long as a scope is signed and a SOB was provided and reviewed with the consumer prior to enrollment. A call center agent or employed captive agent does not have any more PTC leeway than and individual agent when it comes to making OB calls to MA consumers.

Not sure if this applies to carrier approved call center platforms but for an individual agent you have to use the carriers specific phone signature protocol.

A current business relationship usually refers to your existing ma,pdp or med supp book of business for which obviously there is PTC.In this case a call center agent and an individual agent are allowed to do an enrollment on an OB call as long as a scope is signed and a SOB was provided and reviewed with the consumer prior to enrollment. A call center agent or employed captive agent does not have any more PTC leeway than and individual agent when it comes to making OB calls to MA consumers.

Not sure if this applies to carrier approved call center platforms but for an individual agent you have to use the carriers specific phone signature protocol.

In the Humana call center, we were able to enroll on an OB call if they were a member. "Member" means any type of Humana plan. If they had standalone dental and/or vision, that was considered a current business relationship as well. They didn't have to have a Medicare product, per se.

There was never any signed SOA (verbal, written, e-sig or otherwise) involved in telephone enrollments, IB or OB. Permission to Continue was the deal breaker. SOA's were only required if you were setting up an appointment for a field agent. Humana has since done away with appointments all together in 2020.

Humana is known for being one of, if not easily the most rigid call center in terms of compliance. I would bet TKruger's check that if we were allowed to do it, all proper channels had been cleared in advance.

Just to triple check, I just called a former manager there who left Humana in the spring of 2020. I don't know how I can put this in any plainer speak.

I see you are semi new here at least to posting. There is a search function that would be really helpful if you decided to use it.

Oh, do tell! Gigigety, giggety, giggety....

TRG is another insurance agency in the TB area that has closers ties to easymedicare.com than you may realize.

Buddy, I had an offer from them recently. I didn't take it as they didn't quite pass the sniff test. No one here WANTS to work there. It's like giving up on making the Yankees to going to the Charleston RiverDogs.

You missed an opportunity. Over the years I've done the same thing. I actually invested time and effort to get aboard this company. Only time will tell for you as it was for me as well. The no one wants to work there statement...800 agents and growing doesn't seem to agree with this.

Not here to gain likes, but knowledge. If you're here for likes you may want to try other social media platforms.

That dude is funny. I don't know if he just thinks no one is going to look on the state of Florida's websites to see if anything backs his claims about being an agency owner, or if he just doesn't care.

I've been posting here for some time. 2013 to be specific. Those who know, know. I have nothing to prove to you.

I know people who work where you work. I can easily find out if you are what you say you are. I'll say it again...calm down, Super Chieftain. Calm down.

Awesome, should be super simple to prove and dispel any inaccuracies you believe I've provided.

I doubt very seriously that you don't know the phrase "medically necessary." if you don't, then you have no idea how poorly trained you are.

Again SOB and EOC are used to quote benefits. Nothing else.

Waitin' on the receipts. Take your time.

2019 $77,375.64
2020 $77,028.92

How about you?

I don't know if Jimmy Patronis and sunbiz.org would agree with that statement.

You have access to the same search function as anyone else. Feel free to use it.

Talk to your recruiters...ask them if they send over the opening script for interviews. Again, I'll wait. FOH with your "legally confidential script material" bulljive…that shit is sitting in my downloads folder somewhere!

Produce the script. This is never sent to anyone.

There is no required script for sales presentation. The only script required is the enrollment script which is confidential and I can assure you 100% wasn't sent to you.

Look bud, dunno what your trying to prove or get at. Would be happy to discuss that further should (i know you will) wish to discuss further.

Back