EasyMedicare.com cold calling Advantage plans

Congrats on screwing yourself out of this opportunity. You didn't need to make this kind of money...otherwise you wouldn't be looking for a new opportunity now.

This is my last post regarding the matter. I wish you the best Todd.

With Telephonic sales a SOA is not required. The training for telephonically based agents or agencies clearly outlines this with all carriers. As an FMO I am astonished you don't know this.

Why would you assume I don't know that? I think your reading comprehension is a bit off or something. Please point me to the post where I said anything regarding whether it was required or not.

Are you just wanting to argue about something? If so....hey, you win!

Why would you assume I don't know that? I think your reading comprehension is a bit off or something. Please point me to the post where I said anything regarding whether it was required or not.

Are you just wanting to argue about something? If so....hey, you win!

Yeah, I think I'm about to tap out of this one too. If ETQ is the freakin' cat's meow to this guy, who am I to tell him his SPAM ain't salmon?

...and no, TKRUGER, I WON'T post the script. You're trying to get people here sued already! To quote from the timeless cinema classic, Out for Justice, "Do I look like I just fell off the turnip truck, -----?" :eek:

Wait... is that how much you made?

Now I'm disappointed. I thought you were making at least 150k a year plus benefits. That'd be something to brag about.

80k is job money.
:laugh:

I didn't even want to go there. On top of that, unless he was grandfathered into something better...they make about 1/10 of the renewal, if memory serves correctly. I'm not sure if it's vested or not after a point, but I would lean toward a no on that.

They don't even get a commission if they don't enroll 'a policy a day' during lock in and 'two policies a day' during AEP. Once I heard that, I didn't even follow up to ask if that was gauged daily, weekly, monthly, seasonally, whatever. It doesn't freaking matter.

It's a total mess. If you hang around long enough to where you aren't getting the crap leads and getting more of the IB and better leads, you're still making just enough to come back to work. You can't even go on vacation without wondering if you're going to get paid for what you sold.

I mean, here in TC they have a really solid agency that pays 40k plus benefits, commissions, and a marketing budget.

I still don't work for them. Not being they aren't great, but because I don't want to have a boss breathing down my neck about sales numbers.

Wait... is that how much you made?

Now I'm disappointed. I thought you were making at least 150k a year plus benefits. That'd be something to brag about.

80k is job money.

I chuckled a little at that as well.

Go independent and get 1,000 clients and you'll be at $250k+ in revenue. Even w/ expenses it's way over 77k.

That sounds a lot more fun than $77k.

I chuckled a little at that as well.

Go independent and get 1,000 clients and you'll be at $250k+ in revenue. Even w/ expenses it's way over 77k.

That sounds a lot more fun than $77k.

Yeah, the breakdown is weird for him...

Let's just say it's 250k a year. If absolutely balls out, maybe 50k in expenses.

Still 200k.

Let's say benefits eat into that at employer levels 40%.. gotta plan for retirement and you need health insurance.

120k.

Bruh.. unlimited vacation days, no stress about "gotta close that sale", Can tell people, "I'm not the agent for you", AND you make 40k more a year? No Brainer.

Yes, you'll have lean startup years... but if it were me, I'd stockpile all the money and bail. However, some people really need the call center structure...

So if he's happy, be happy.. just don't be a jerk about how much money you make.. especially when it's around average.

LOL! this is too funny. $250K? Let's break down the numbers.

BTW the numbers were real and not including my spouse...who also works for the same company.
All per year
401K $ 19,500.00 Fully funded
401K $ 19,500.00 Fully funded
HSA $ 3,600.00 Fully funded
HSA $ 3,600.00 Fully funded
Leads $ 50,000.00
Insurance health $ 43,200.00
Fuel $ 10,000.00
Lodging $ 25,000.00
Vehicle insurance $ X
Vehicle maintenance $ X

Fam of 6.

Based on your numbers this tallies $ 174,400.00
Less the $250,000 claim Tallies $ 75,600 per year.

Share with me including the rest of the board where my numbers are off.

We don't pay for leads.
We have a significantly reduced cost for health insurance. Employer contribution.
No fuel costs.
No lodging costs.
No Vehicle insurance cost. (Aside from daily)
No Vehicle maintenance cost (Aside from daily)

Many here want to Poke fun. I know of many here not achieving Net $ 77K $ 250 K always sounds sexy until you get to the NET number.

FYI I don't expect the agent to come clean on real numbers. That would be above what the agent is capable of at this point otherwise it wouldn't be a BS bait and switch of their numbers.

Back