Equity Index Annuity the best ?

I'll believe you if you'll post a photo of the barrel in your mouth.

I don't know of any other industry-oriented web--board where someone who expresses the hope and joy over the death of another member would be allowed to remain in the community.

And I don't know of another community that would not complain loudly in public and private to the board owner to have him or her removed.

It is one thing to say someone is a so-and-so or a such-and-such, but it goes too far to wish someone dead, hurt, sick, or suicidal.

Is it fair to expect that "dannysdad" is expressing some intent here? Taken collectively, is he a threat? Is this the profile of a killer? I'm sure Patch is asking that question, as am I and a few others as well.

I don't know of any other industry-oriented web--board where someone who expresses the hope and joy over the death of another member would be allowed to remain in the community.

And I don't know of another community that would not complain loudly in public and private to the board owner to have him or her removed.

It is one thing to say someone is a so-and-so or a such-and-such, but it goes too far to wish someone dead, hurt, sick, or suicidal.

Is it fair to expect that "dannysdad" is expressing some intent here? Taken collectively, is he a threat? Is this the profile of a killer? I'm sure Patch is asking that question, as am I and a few others as well.

Al, don't take yourself so seriously. Nobody else does.

Has it occurred to you that, perhaps, the people who run this board don't like you? I've gotten lots and lots of pm's from people who thank me for jacking with you, telling me what an *** they think you are. I'm not trying to be mean...I'm just stating a fact.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Disgusting? No offense, but let's see. DannysDad was attacked like so many others, stood his ground, and then a picture of a shotgun gets posted, which I thought was disgusting. You can fill in the blanks.

It is perfectly clear that Al posted the shotgun thread to show that he was a tough guy and not because he really couldn't figure out what to do with old shells. I thought about telling him to stick it somewhere else, but I figured that his boyfriend may want to preserve that spot for some reason.

Last edited:
Disgusting? No offense, but let's see. DannysDad was attacked like so many others, stood his ground, and then a picture of a shotgun gets posted, which I thought was disgusting. You can fill in the blanks.

I see your point. Let me try to fill in those blanks and you can make up your own mind.

You are equating my thread on the shotgun as a "message." It wasn't, but now I can see now how it could be taken that way. However I had posted long ago and many times in this venue that I thought every Jew should own a weapon and that I owned this one. No news there.

I'm sorry if you saw the thread as me making some kind of a threat. I wasn't... and am not.

However the idea (call me paranoid if you wish) of "dannysdad" coming out here and trying to kill me prompted me pick up the weapon for the first time in maybe a year... in the corner of a closet where my file cabinets are... dust it off.. and think about whether the ammo would still function if needed... which is why I asked here knowing that there are several hunters who know about weaponry.

I consider "dannysdad" a clear threat to me and my (disabled) wife and I've taken appropriate measures... such as pad-locking our gate (haven't done that in 10 years) and asking the county sheriff for more frequent patrol of our semi-rural "rustic" area (which they said they will do.) The sheriff's office asked for more info, which I've provided.

I see your point. Let me try to fill in those blanks and you can make up your own mind.

You are equating my thread on the shotgun as a "message." It wasn't, but now I can see now how it could be taken that way. However I had posted long ago and many times in this venue that I thought every Jew should own a weapon and that I owned this one. No news there.

I'm sorry if you saw the thread as me making some kind of a threat. I wasn't... and am not.

However the idea (call me paranoid if you wish) of "dannysdad" coming out here and trying to kill me prompted me pick up the weapon for the first time in maybe a year... in the corner of a closet where my file cabinets are... dust it off.. and think about whether the ammo would still function if needed... which is why I asked here knowing that there are several hunters who know about weaponry.

I consider "dannysdad" a clear threat to me and my (disabled) wife and I've taken appropriate measures... such as pad-locking our gate (haven't done that in 10 years) and asking the county sheriff for more frequent patrol of our semi-rural "rustic" area (which they said they will do.) The sheriff's office asked for more info, which I've provided.

On a scale of 0 to 10...

Al's level of importance to me: 0
Al's estimate of his level of importance to me: 10
Conclusion: Al's ego is in conflict with reality. If Al lives, I don't care. If Al dies, I don't care.

Re: dannysdad

Do-not-feed-the-troll.PNG

You may convince people HERE of that... but you may have some others to convince as well.

Why don't you stop the threats and take some action? Make good on your threats, suicideboy! Your talk is weak. Let's see what you're made of. Call the fbi, the cia, Sheriff Joe, or anyone else who will listen. Prove yourself or kill yourself.

There he goes again.

Why don't you stop the threats and take some action? Make good on your threats, suicideboy! Your talk is weak. Let's see what you're made of. Call the fbi, the cia, Sheriff Joe, or anyone else who will listen. Prove yourself or kill yourself.

dunce-713973.jpg

Re: Equity Index Annuity the best??????????

Well as an agent that has sold FIA's and an agent that moved all 100% of our retirement money out of equities on 1/2007.
As an ex-securities person of around 17 years. All that I can say is this................I'm smiling like a Cheshire cat at the moment. While people are ready to jump off the roof, as the DOW continues its historic dive, I sit here losing what....$zero.

Tax laws change and if you manage all your affairs assuming current tax law....you will be disappointed.

No they don't have to sell the mutual funds. But as of today...would they want to sell them. If the heirs needed the money, what a hell of a hit they would take in this market.

Yep...I'm smiling and you can just keep slinging your stuff. But to me it is all about keeping the money. The days of cowboy returns in the DOW are over and a conservative era is waiting in the wings.

My age is too close to the time I will need the money to play in the same playpen as the large Wirehouses.

A. No loss of princpal
Unless you surrender early

B. postive probate aspects
But negative IRD tax

C. Heirs to don't have to liquidate as in a mutual fund
Heirs don't have to liquidate mutual funds

D. No expensive manger fees etc etc.
Just unpredictable cap rates and participation limits

In addition, all gains taxed as ordinary income versus cap gains

No step up in basis at death

Not something I would put friends or family in!

Latest posts

Back