Equity Index Annuity the best ?

That was answered earlier. I expect it will be back up by the end of the week. So far no one who has read the year's worth of newsletters (except you) has found anything criminal, but the process is not complete yet.

I believe a higher authority will determine what you meant when you suggested suicide. You should speak to a lawyer... or not. I don't care. It is out of my hands.

I knew you couldn't find a quote where I suggested suicide. I will reiterate, however, that if you DO decide to kill yourself, I wouldn't try to talk you out of it, and, if it is televised, I wouldn't mind watching.

Dannysdad, I've been reading this post for a while and haven't commented on it. I've just wanted to see where it goes and how deep it could go. I personally cannot see where you're coming from with all the attacks you are posting. I'm not saying whether I agree with you or not, all I'm saying is that I just don't understand why you feel the need to attack everybody like you do. You may know exactly what you're talking about and you may be as right as rain, but no one here is going to respect that when you post in such a manner. This forum, in my opinion is for learning and sharing what you do know. You are not accomplishing either when you are in attack mode so much. Most of the people that have made comments about what you've said and how you're saying it have a common thread and that is they are asking you just to chill a little. Nobody needs or deserves the personal attacks. Be the big man about it and just stop so that we may have a decent place to come to and learn and share our ideas without all of the BS that we have to weed through....please, i'm begging you and everyone, just stop!!

I don't know if they are still up on this board but they were all screen-captured over the weekend.

Do a search of my posts and point them out. You can also post the "screen captures." Unless, of course, you're lying again.

It's people like you who make the whole tribe look bad, boychik.

Do a search of my posts and point them out. You can also post the "screen captures." Unless, of course, you're lying again.

It's people like you who make the whole tribe look bad, boychik.

Here ya go.
Forum: Non-Insurance Related Discussion
post_old.gif
10-12-2008, 01:55 PM Replies: 32
thread_hot_lock.gif
Question about shotgun
Views: 293
Posted By dannysdad
icon1.gif
Re: Question about shotgun

You should dispose of the old shells by placing the barrel of the gun into your mouth and pulling the trigger.

Not only that, but I think he's lying about even having the gun.

Why would I lie? I don't lie. To prove it, I took this pix today (note date in today's Sacramento Bee.) True, I suppose this could have been photoshoped, but again, what is so surprising that I would own this weapon? Believe what you want... but I DO own this 20 gauge shotgun.

http://answer123.com/gunbee.jpg

Why would I lie? I don't lie. To prove it, I took this pix today (note date in today's Sacramento Bee.) True, I suppose this could have been photoshoped, but again, what is so surprising that I would own this weapon? Believe what you want... but I DO own this 20 gauge shotgun.

http://answer123.com/gunbee.jpg

I'll believe you if you'll post a photo of the barrel in your mouth.

Latest posts

Back