Erie

Erie is one of the most reputable carriers in the small region that they operate. I would try to work with them based on my information.

Gulliver

September 1st I am launching my independant agency with Erie as my go to line. The just won the JD Power award for the second year in a row, made the Wards top 50, and received A+ rating from A.M. Best. In Ohio they are competitive on personal lines and offer an HO-5 homeowners. 10/10 home, 15/15 auto and 20 commercial. If you start on a semi-exclusive basis with them they have some nice perks like increased commissions for the first three years and an interest free loan. I have not gotten any negative feedback from the agents I have spoken with but if anyone has a different opinion I'd like to hear it.

Thanks, my mistake. 10/10 auto and 15/15 home is correct. I got my thumbs up this week so will go "live" September 1st.

I thought I might join either the PIA or the IAA. If anyone has experience with one vs the other I'd love to hear about it.

Dave, if those are your boys in the pic, send me their sizes and I'll get them some Steelers Jerseys....you don't want them getting picked on at school now do you?:biggrin:

It's actually worse than it looks. Mikey's favorite team is the Arizona Cardinals and my wife is a die hard Steelers fan-there was a lot of tension around the TV during the SB!

Thanks, my mistake. 10/10 auto and 15/15 home is correct. I got my thumbs up this week so will go "live" September 1st.

I thought I might join either the PIA or the IAA. If anyone has experience with one vs the other I'd love to hear about it.

Dave how have you made out with Erie? also did you join PIA or the IAA? I am currently with a capitive and think that I have made a big mistake in signing with them. Any insight that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Back