Ever Dealt With Premier Senior Marketing?

G

I spoke with Premier Senior Marketing today and I am thinking about getting my contracts through them.

They are offering:
18% for Woodsmen/Assured supps
18% for United of Omaha supps
$170 flat for AARP supps
And the standard $403 for UHC Secure Horizons MA

Anyone ever dealt with Premier? Are there any other marketing firms that you recommend over this one?

I have a couple of my contracts with them, they're fair and easy to work with.

I don't keep all my contracts with one FMO, just part of my paranoia with people I guess. SMS and Ritter have good contract rates too. Seems like Frank on the boards gives good rates with a couple carriers. Network insurance is good as well.

I'm sure all of them have ups and downs of some sort. Cept for Frank.

I think he's in Oklahoma. One thing I do like about them is submitting apps. I fax them everything and they submit it electronically...saves me on stamps and I don't even need to submit a cover sheet.

I know, sounds dumb but when I was captive I had to make a copy of my application, scan the app to my boss, and make a cover page and commissions page to my upline....pain in the butt.

Did I mention, I love finally being indy? :)

I have a couple of my contracts with them, they're fair and easy to work with.

I don't keep all my contracts with one FMO, just part of my paranoia with people I guess. SMS and Ritter have good contract rates too. Seems like Frank on the boards gives good rates with a couple carriers. Network insurance is good as well.

I'm sure all of them have ups and downs of some sort. Cept for Frank.

Network insurance? What is that?
And yes, I do live in Oklahoma.

Latest posts

Back