Experienced appointment setter wanted ASAP!

Macker77

Expert
My current previous setter just stopped setting up appointments. No return call or email, just gone with the wind. Looking to hire now. Please inquire if interested. I will supply a min of 20-30 fresh leads per week. I will not pay for no shows or one leggers. I also have a rewards program. Please inquire within.

My current previous setter just stopped setting up appointments. No return call or email, just gone with the wind. Looking to hire now. Please inquire if interested. I will supply a min of 20-30 fresh leads per week. I will not pay for no shows or one leggers. I also have a rewards program. Please inquire within.
I think I have an idea why this appointment setter won't return your calls.

I don't pay mine for no shows or one legs. I don't pay mine if they won't let me present.

I believe I have seen several agents on here who use appointment setters say much the same. My only question would be, was this understood up front, or sprung on the appointment setter later on? Also, was the agent being honest in what was a good appointment or not?

I believe I have seen several agents on here who use appointment setters say much the same. My only question would be, was this understood up front, or sprung on the appointment setter later on? Also, was the agent being honest in what was a good appointment or not?

That was posited by the appt setter up front. I feel that there are two standards:

$15+ Per kept appt or

$10ish Per appt

With the amount of no answers and screen monitoring going on now even more than a year ago, I find that if an appt setter can't set at least 40% or more appts, that the appts actually screw up my efficiency on the road.

With the amount of no answers and screen monitoring going on now even more than a year ago, I find that if an appt setter can't set at least 40% or more appts, that the appts actually screw up my efficiency on the road.

What if you could have leads that scheduled themselves and/or called you to schedule?

Back