Federal Life Info Wanted

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Federal Life shows up on FEXquotes with really good rates... sometimes the very lowest in TN >> Does anyone know anything about the company and the product? Is it a SIWL product or more tuned toward FU? I see on the pdf provided by FEX quotes that is an interest sensitive WL..

Great company! When I started with them they had Term ROP and a decent FEX product. The short... things change.

No Term products, FEX needs reasonable clean prospects and I haven't written it since they overhauled it. They have a WL plan that is good for younger folks (decent CV build). I still use thier annuities for ease of issue.

Small company with a great back office that services agents very well. In a way, that Transamerica could only dream of doing.

Worth the time to investigate. Let me know and I can give you a name and number to call.

Federal Life shows up on FEXquotes with really good rates... sometimes the very lowest in TN >> Does anyone know anything about the company and the product? Is it a SIWL product or more tuned toward FU? I see on the pdf provided by FEX quotes that is an interest sensitive WL..
Rates don't look that good to me. They're priced a little behind Accendo and Foresters.

Rates don't look that good to me. They're priced a little behind Accendo and Foresters.
Male age 70NS $55.55, Female $49.39.. Male is the best rate in TN, even cheaper than KSKJ. Female is only 30 cents more than KSKJ. Certainly not in the Accendo area.

Back