Experts, I Need Some Major Help !

Yes, please share who you decided to go with in CA.

By the way, let's make a sticky with reviews of all major wholesalers for P&C. That will be very useful for many new members.

Quote that is some impressive results for a newly launched site!
Please share your secrets! The agency I am working for is looking to get into web marketing. Your results are very impressive.

Hi, I am a new agency in Michigan. I am hooked up with Superior Access, who only offers Safeco for personal lines. I am desperating looking for a good Mga or direct appointments for personal lines. I am in the works with progressive and foremost. But feel that I need more access. I have contacted many Mga's, but most do not do personal lines in Michigan, only commercial. I have so many commercial lenders.
Please help

Maybe you could start selling the leads to a few agents on this forum.

That my friend could very well be a fate worse than death.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Quote that is some impressive results for a newly launched site!
Please share your secrets! The agency I am working for is looking to get into web marketing. Your results are very impressive.

Yes yes, give away the secrets to your success that we all may thereby horn in on your business!

Last edited:
Sorry can't give away what I am doing or how I am doing it. Honestly don't want the concept to get flooded with new agents.

Latest posts

Back