EzObamacare- med supps by phone

cehinton

Expert
Hi, all!
Is anybody familiar with this outfit and their program?
They apparently have no costs, provide you a steady source of free "leads" which amounts to cold calling basically, but you're using their free platform with a predictive dialer.

I would love to be able to sell Med Supps by phone, have virtually no training or experience in it, and was contemplating this as a reasonable starting ground.

They say you are an independent agent and own your own business, including renewals.

If you have any thoughts on this, or know of a better turn key system, I'm certainly all ears.
I've been stuck not knowing how to make the first move in this aspect of the industry and I thought this sounded good in light of no solid alternatives. (ie. other opp's offering zero startup or lead costs)

I know their site doesn't reflect that. But I'm in email talks with them about it, so I know it's true. Here is their Indeed ad as well:

Are you a licensed insurance agent? Have phone/computer skills?
Sick of driving an hour to an insurance sales appointment only to have a NO SHOW?

We are looking for Remote Life and Health licensed health insurance agents!

Work for one of the fastest growing Medicare supplements phone sales companies in the nation.

You must be Health Insurance licensed (2-15 in Florida) experience preferred. We offer top pay structures. Many ancillary products to increase your earning potential. We strongly promote leadership and personal development.

• Comprehensive TRAINING - We offer training for new and seasoned agents
  • TECHNOLOGY to Grow Your Business - Exclusive online enrollment system & Agent Portal with CRM. Free Dialer, free soft phone.
  • Unparalleled SALES Support - Licensed support staff to help with all your needs
  • NON-CAPTIVE - YOUR clients are just that, yours. YOU ALWAYS own your book of business
  • Renewal Commissions so you can make money while you sleep!
  • Highest Commissions Available - Don't let other agencies take a portion of your money!
  • LEADS: Free leads – Predictive dialing T 65. We provide leads to you so no of purchasing leads.

I don't remember the comm schedule. Seemed like it averaged about 15%. It's in a video they send to you, so I don't have it written down anywhere.

I don't remember the comm schedule. Seemed like it averaged about 15%. It's in a video they send to you, so I don't have it written down anywhere.

In Florida? Are you selling to other states? If so, that sounds low for offer states, but normal here in FL because our higher premiums.
But if they sell Med advantage there is no %. Flat rate.

It doesn’t seem bad if you are the AOR record on all your sales and no assigning. But you have to take a haircut somewhere if they are giving you “free” leads. I’m guessing it’s the commission.

It doesn’t seem bad if you are the AOR record on all your sales and no assigning. But you have to take a haircut somewhere if they are giving you “free” leads. I’m guessing it’s the commission.

If you are the AOR yeah. But I'm pretty skeptical of that. That being said, I wonder how they are obtaining/generating these "free" leads.

I think they're probably purchasing data from somewhere, and then it's basically cold calling with their predictive dialer. That is the part that mainly turns me off. I HATE cold calling, but the other aspects of having a complete selling system just might make up for it. IDK. The jury is out on this one.

Back