Fair Booth Results!

Here is my two cents. I wouldn't give them a yes or no. The card would give me permission to contact them. I would have boxes for them to check indicating what they are most interested in. I.e. life, health, property, auto, FE, investments, etc. Why give them an opportunity to tell you no?

I agree. I have a similar little tool that I use in the worksite market. It works great most of the time.

Thanks for all of the great feedback. My main goal of being at the fair, which I've said before, was to let the community and surrounding areas know that I am now in the area and can serve their insurance needs. It wasn't to generate leads, however, I would have been happy to see some!

I'm sure we'll do a little revision next year!

Here is my two cents. I wouldn't give them a yes or no. The card would give me permission to contact them. I would have boxes for them to check indicating what they are most interested in. I.e. life, health, property, auto, FE, investments, etc. Why give them an opportunity to tell you no?

Definitely. Everyone knows the scoop on the giveaways. They know they are going to be contacted about something, so why let them opt-out.

Back