Family Benefit Life - Thoughts?

That comment was in response to Jacob talking about FEXquotes.. I do not have FBL even though I hear nothing but good things about them . Newby advertises 110% Final Expense Commission Levels

Thanks for the feed back. You guys have the background here and I am just do some investigation on some new options... but want them tied to an IMO that works both directions. Not so pleased with mine at the moment.

Do they (IMO) help with leads beyond the compnaies offerings.
Yes. For every 12 issued policies(any combination of Med Supps and FE. Can be with 12 different companies), you get a 1,000 piece DM drop, or $350. To get 110% on Trinity, Trinity only counts as 1/2 an app towards the 12. They have CSG for Med Supps for all states and all companies, not just the ones they offer. They also offer open releases.

They're Forum members, but don't post much. If you contact them, tell them I sent you. With your 1st issued app, I'll get a one time $100 and you'll get $50. They have a referral program. Easy to deal with.

Last edited:
Yes. For every 12 issued policies(any combination of Med Supps and FE. Can be with 12 different companies), you get a 1,000 piece DM drop, or $350. To get 110% on Trinity, Trinity only counts as 1/2 an app towards the 12. They have CSG for all states and all companies, not just the ones they offer. They also offer open releases.

They're Forum members, but don't post much. If you contact them, tell them I sent you. With your 1st issued app, I'll get a one time $100 and you'll get $50. They have a referral program. Easy to deal with.

Hmm... lets make it the other way around and maybe we can talk. You know I am in sells?

Back