Fax Blast

I just recieved a health insurance fax blast. I called the number listed and spoke to some guy on the phone and I acted like I was just a dumb consumer that new nothing about health insurance. I cannot believe what this guy was telling me. He told me they represent several 'A' rated carriers and that they had a group plan they where adding individuals on that would cover every thing. So I asked even if I had a heart attack or cancer? Silence "uhhhhhhhhhhhhh NO" he said. But he told me that major med is just a rip off and that you are paying for some thing that more than likely you will never use. Unlike his plans where you get a benefit from just going to the Doctor or getting a prescription. All for only $199 a month. Plus a $150.00 Enrollment Fee. LOL I then came clean and drilled him on why he was scamming. He hung up on me before I even got started. Also the fax listed that it is "comprehensive Health Care" Including "Office Visit, Medical Care, Vision,Pharmacy Care, Hospital Care, Dental Care,Surgery,Chiropractic Care, Accidental and disability income"

Last edited:
Ok I made the letter and called them to get their address. I spoke with a guy whom claimed he was the manager. I asked for the address and he wanted to know why I wanted it. I then told him why and he got very upset. I told him not only was he breaking the Federal Junk Fax Law but he was also violating Insurance Laws of the State of Texas. The flyer they sent was misleading and no where did it say it was only a discount plan and not major medical. Now an hour later I looked up the address he gave me and its not listed under the name he gave me of his business. It is under a realtor company. And I called back the number on the fax and now it tells me I can make the call from my calling area. How did they do that?

Last edited:
when I get one with a fax back # I load 40 sheets of black construction paper in the fax and before I go to bed......(do it late to make sure no ones in the office to stop it) .......I hit send......

Ok I made the letter and called them to get their address. I spoke with a guy whom claimed he was the manager. I asked for the address and he wanted to know why I wanted it. I then told him why and he got very upset. I told him not only was he breaking the Federal Junk Fax Law but he was also violating Insurance Laws of the State of Texas. The flyer they sent was misleading and no where did it say it was only a discount plan and not major medical. Now an hour later I looked up the address he gave me and its not listed under the name he gave me of his business. It is under a realtor company. And I called back the number on the fax and now it tells me I can make the call from my calling area. How did they do that?

Why don't you post the number here and a few of us can have a lot of fun tomorrow.

I tried it several years ago when it was legal. I had bought in to one of the selling in your underwear sales systems. I had a coumpany fax blast 10,000 health insurance flyers. I used the systems proven sales script on the flyers that was going to generate hundreds of quality leads.

The actual results after spending over $ 2,000 in the course and the fax blast was about 30 calls. Most of them where pissed off and wanted to rip me an new one. I think I ended up with 1 sale for about $ 400 in comm.

Just called - amazing this is allowed to go on. Talked to Byron:

*It's a group insurance plan
*Need to sign up by today to lock into their discounted rates
*Only $100 deductible then everything's paid up to half mill in coverage
*Coverage for me - $199 per month - told me a other plans would cost me triple that amount. Amazing - didn't know at 40 I'm at $600 a month.

Wanted a brochure - he said they don't have brochures. Asked for Byron's last name - he said it's company policy not to give out that information.

I asked if this is insurance - he said yes. I asked if he was licensed, he hung up.

Back