Here is how to Fax to Any Insurance Company, Toll Free.

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
I'm going to teach you a trick that works with most Insurance Companies Home Offices phone systems. This trick will allow you to send faxes to companies that don't have a toll free fax number.

Take the last 4 digits of the fax number and use it as an extension.

Example of the fax number is 317-692-7711 just take the last 4 numbers and use it as an extension. Meaning dial their main number . Example at UHL is 800-428-3001 press 1 if you know your parties extension and then put in 7711 as an extension and you will get a fax tone.

This trick works with most insurance companies.

Try it.....

I'm going to teach you a trick that works with most Insurance Companies Home Offices phone systems. This trick will allow you to send faxes to companies that don't have a toll free fax number.
Is a toll-free number that critical? Are there really still phone plans that don't offer unlimited long distance minutes?

Is a toll-free number that critical? Are there really still phone plans that don't offer unlimited long distance minutes?

I get ask everyday if people can fax to me locally and then I refax it to the home office. I teach them this trick and they can do it.

There are still agents they dont have long distance on their fax machine.

If an agent can't get hooked up with Ring Central or something like that, I don't think saving $2 a week is going to save him.

Not saying that there isn't some poor soul reading this thread and taking notes.

Back