FE Agents And Dogs, Cigarette Smoke

Why do so many of our people have dogs living inside their houses ?

I have been bitten a few times,slobbered on numerous times.

Most popular breed for our people seem to be chihuahuas for some reason ?

Yesterday I was in a house and the lady had 4 of them that never stopped barking the entire time I was there. There was poop on the floor, one of the males was trying to hump another male,the place stunk.

It's getting to a point with me that I'm going to ask the person to step outside to discuss the lead card.

Same with smokers,especially when there are multiple smokers and they never open a window.

What are some of the ways to get them to step outside without losing the sale or offending them ?

My god I am so glad I sell p&c and only deal with business owners.

I was in a house a while back and during my presentation a baby goat came running through the living room and jumped up into my lap. I petted her a minute and she went on her way.

OMG...that's funny !

What State is this in?

Reading all these stories, and after I nearly walked into a home of a FE lead that I may not have walked out of without being violently assaulted,I am more than determined to make a go at being a virtual FE agent. I have no wish any longer to put myself in these kinds of situations.

How did you figure out you may not have walked out without assault?

I was in a house a while back and during my presentation a baby goat came running through the living room and jumped up into my lap. I petted her a minute and she went on her way.
That is the 1st i have heard of that. Goats! LOL!!!!

"How did you figure out you may not have walked out without assault?" Because the dude was a violent felon, who, in his criminal record, had raped women before. The officer I spoke to told me it was best that I not meet this person privately.

Back