FE Facebook Leads

Do the facebook FE leads typically drive the prospect to a lead form on facebook or to a personal landing page to capture their info ?

You can set it up either way. I found that the quality is better by using a landing page.

It’s gotta be. The problem with the Facebook form is that it auto-populates their info. That’s too easy. The less they have to do, the lower the quality of the lead.

I’ve run my own Facebook leads, the cheapest I got it down to was $13. It seemed like 2/3rds of them didn’t answer the phone and I didn’t get in touch with most of them from door knocking either.

Fb leads retail at $20 each, I find them overpriced in comparison to dm leads

You are pretty much on point with our results and the 2/3 not answering the phone. We have a 40% contact rate on our FB generated leads so far - that's calling 8x the first week and matching their caller id too.

However, we generate them at a much lower price point because we market state-wide and don't collect address (we sell over the phone) so inherently our lead cost will be lower.

At $10 per FB lead, the numbers work really well if you stick to a call cadence (for increasing contact rate) and can sell FE effectively over the phone.

You are pretty much on point with our results and the 2/3 not answering the phone. We have a 40% contact rate on our FB generated leads so far - that's calling 8x the first week and matching their caller id too.

However, we generate them at a much lower price point because we market state-wide and don't collect address (we sell over the phone) so inherently our lead cost will be lower.

At $10 per FB lead, the numbers work really well if you stick to a call cadence (for increasing contact rate) and can sell FE effectively over the phone.
Jeff, do you track the contact rate using text or email? Or the agents not try those?

At that price youre spending roughly $30 just to get in contact with someone. Why not just purchase live inbound TV leads at a lower cost and have live people calling in, instead of chasing leads around?

Just sold my first one over the phone. It wasn’t easy, but I feel like I could do it if I put my mind to it. The hardest part is literally getting in touch with people. Seems like if you get direct TV leads, you’re golden!

Just sold my first one over the phone. It wasn’t easy, but I feel like I could do it if I put my mind to it. The hardest part is literally getting in touch with people. Seems like if you get direct TV leads, you’re golden!

I dont know of any other effective way to sell over the phone. Outbound calls is a tough gig, even with brand new leads.

Back